Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 897024 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #1925 on: 28 June, 2016, 08:01:57 am »
Alan Green is nauseating enough but him and Danny Mills together is like listening to the ballsports equivalent of Farage and Gove.  :sick:

« Reply #1926 on: 28 June, 2016, 08:04:16 am »
Every cynically opportunist Labour shadow cabinet minister who has taken the opportunity to ram the knife into Jeremy's back.

What these self-serving scrotes forget is that it's the members who give Jeremy his mandate and not them.

Politicians are uber twats and utter bastards aren't they?

HTFB

• The Monkey and the Plywood Violin
« Reply #1927 on: 28 June, 2016, 08:30:59 am »
I disagree, but POBI is that way->

Let's keep this thread to individuals, not principles. For yesterday I'm going with Boris "Johnson" Johnson, wanting to lead the country from his Telegraph column but not doing his elected job in the debate in Parliament.
Not especially helpful or mature

« Reply #1928 on: 28 June, 2016, 12:50:54 pm »
Clive Tyldesley - at the end of the England-Iceland game, he commented that England's defeat would overshadow the Brexit debacle.

No, Clive, it really really won't.

Unbelievable. Do they let him vote? He certainly seems to have an odd sense of priorities

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #1929 on: 28 June, 2016, 12:52:13 pm »
I disagree, but POBI is that way->

Let's keep this thread to individuals, not principles. For yesterday I'm going with Boris "Johnson" Johnson, wanting to lead the country from his Telegraph column but not doing his elected job in the debate in Parliament.

From what I hear, even before the current debacle, he was rarely seen in the Chamber or his constituency, generally being too busy with his numerous other sources of income.  Intriguingly, Sonia Purnell's book about him tells how when he was Mayor of London, most of the donkey work on his £5k a shot column was done by City hall staff, which - given that they are publicly paid officials - surely must have constituted a misuse of public funds.
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

« Reply #1930 on: 28 June, 2016, 01:27:05 pm »
Alan Green is nauseating enough but him and Danny Mills together is like listening to the ballsports equivalent of Farage and Gove.  :sick:

YMMV.  I like Alan Green, and Danny Mills is OK

« Reply #1931 on: 28 June, 2016, 02:12:21 pm »
Seeing as no-one else has actually nominated them-Roy Hodgson and Martin Glenn ,CEO of the F.A., who should have sacked Woy after the last World Cup.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #1932 on: 28 June, 2016, 06:17:12 pm »
He's probably been mentioned at least 1,000 times already but I want amphibian-faced Farage again, for his smug performance at the European parliament today.  If I were them I'd have gone all Murder on the Orient Express on his slimy arse.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1933 on: 28 June, 2016, 06:38:32 pm »
Belgium.  Lots of canals.  Surely it can't be difficult to find some concrete and a length of heavy chain?
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Andrew

« Reply #1934 on: 28 June, 2016, 06:49:55 pm »
He's probably been mentioned at least 1,000 times already but I want amphibian-faced Farage again

Seconded. I've come to expect the guy to be a complete and utter *select-the-word-you-feel-appropriate* but today he excelled himself even by his own low standards. He really does play his own character to the fullest.

« Reply #1935 on: 28 June, 2016, 07:38:07 pm »
Anyone had 174 of their own MPs express a vote of no confidence in them and still refused to resign?  SDP2 is days away. 

It's a shame.

« Reply #1936 on: 28 June, 2016, 07:39:49 pm »
For yesterday I'm going with Boris "Johnson" Johnson,

D'oh!   :facepalm:   I've only just twigged that one.   :-[   :D

« Reply #1937 on: 28 June, 2016, 08:08:14 pm »
Clive Tyldesley - at the end of the England-Iceland game, he commented that England's defeat would overshadow the Brexit debacle.

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that." ~ Bill Shankly  :demon:
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

rogerzilla

« Reply #1938 on: 28 June, 2016, 08:15:10 pm »
Poor old Jeremy.  He always looks a bit befuddled by what's going on.  Either that, or he's the Millwall of party leaders.

Re-importing Miliband D would scare the shit out of the Tories but (a) he seems happy where he is (b) he's probably named in the Chilcot report (c) he is a firm Remainer but might not want to take the risk of standing on that platform (though could probably win it, after another couple of months of pain, if he did a deal with the SNP and LiBDems).  Oh, and (d) Labour are such a shower of talentless bastards right now that he wouldn't be able to put a front bench together.

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #1939 on: 28 June, 2016, 08:23:23 pm »
I made this.

Not sure why but sleep tight.

(click to show/hide)
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

« Reply #1940 on: 28 June, 2016, 08:36:26 pm »

« Reply #1941 on: 28 June, 2016, 08:38:15 pm »

"Some people think football is a matter of life and death. I assure you, it's much more serious than that." ~ Bill Shankly  :demon:

:)

I was thinking of Mr Shankly when I typed that - though I reckon he'd a better sense of irony than that fucker Tyldesley.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1942 on: 28 June, 2016, 09:08:40 pm »
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

rogerzilla

« Reply #1943 on: 28 June, 2016, 10:03:59 pm »
/b3ta

Only 'shopped pictures, please.

« Reply #1944 on: 28 June, 2016, 11:08:50 pm »
I know that this is a Two Minute Hate thread for people in the public eye, but does anyone else think LEE deserves a nomination for posting that picture of N**** F*****?  :demon:
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

The Movers

• We just work here
« Reply #1945 on: 28 June, 2016, 11:52:10 pm »
No. Spoiler tags applied to save stomachs.

« Reply #1946 on: 29 June, 2016, 02:13:33 pm »
The bastards who stole my brother's bikes...
Quote from: Matt
Bicycles STOLEN from Fairfields Road, Basingstoke last night:

Giant TCR Advanced SL carbon - size large (2014 colours). Dura Ace 7900 groupset with Mavic Ksyrium rear wheel and Campagnolo Neutron front. White Flite saddle, Giant carbon stem and (relatively) uncommon Deda Supernatural shallow drop bars (as pic but with Elite Custom Race bottle cages and different wheels).

Scott Spark 930 MTB - size large (2014 colours). Standard manufacturer's spec with Schwalbe Nobby Nic tyres. Paint distinctively rubbed off front fork bridge by rubbing cable.

Clearly stolen by someone who knew what they wanted. They climbed over my 3m-high gate/wall, walked past my commuting bike (that was resting by the back door), chiselled the lock on the garage door - and then presumably passed the bikes back over the gate.

« Reply #1947 on: 29 June, 2016, 09:58:00 pm »
Something reminded me to nominate Theresa May, Bojo, Farage, Gove, etc., etc. yet again ...

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #1948 on: 01 July, 2016, 04:01:10 pm »
Tim Vine.

He of the endless puns.

You know the thing, an hour solid of "Black Beauty. Now there's a dark horse!"
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

« Reply #1949 on: 03 July, 2016, 06:18:36 pm »

There's never a dinosaur killing asteroid impact when you want one...
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark