Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896814 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2350 on: 15 February, 2017, 01:37:43 pm »
The man can't stop digging a hole! Still going on about it haha. Uber-Twat thread may be needed.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #2351 on: 16 February, 2017, 11:10:57 am »
Colossal Bellend, who is a piers morgan, takes the Bellend / Rowling spat a stage further...

http://www.thedailymash.co.uk/news/celebrity/piers-morgan-to-go-undercover-at-hogwarts-20170216122222

Morgan is currently at King’s Cross station running repeatedly into a brick wall between platforms nine and 10
;D
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #2352 on: 16 February, 2017, 11:43:23 am »
It's time to give up the Colossal Bell End/J K Rowling discussion, since she's won.

For those who missed it - she quoted a fawning review of some of her work with the author's name omitted. CBE reacted by lambasting it, having forgotten that he'd written it. Hook, line & sinker.
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

« Reply #2353 on: 20 February, 2017, 07:24:02 pm »
Alt-right uber-troll Milo Yiannopoulos has had his invitation to speak at this year's Conservative Political Action Conference rescinded by the American Conservative Union after a video started circulating on social media last night, in which Yiannopoulos appeared to be speaking in favour of boys under the age of consent having sexual relations with older men.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/milo-yiannopolous-cpac-disinvited-ovr-paedophilia-speech-comments-video-breitbart-editor-will-not-a7590531.html

ETA

1) It is of course worth noting that certain of Trump's comments about his daughter Ivanka, stories about him walking in on teenage beauty pageant contestants in varying states of undress in the changing rooms, and his association with convicted sex offender Jeffrey Epstein weren't enough to put off Republican voters who probably pride themselves on their moral values.

2) Simon & Schuster have cancelled the publication of Yiannopoulos's book "Dangerous". Oh dear. How sad. Never mind.

http://www.publishersweekly.com/pw/by-topic/industry-news/publisher-news/article/72839-s-s-cancels-milo-yiannopoulos-s-book.html

3) A number of employees at Breitbart News are threatening to quit unless Yiannopoulos is fired. Brietbart employees with standards... who knew?

http://thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/320375-breitbart-employees-threaten-to-leave-over-yiannopoulos
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #2354 on: 22 February, 2017, 10:16:16 am »
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

ian

« Reply #2355 on: 22 February, 2017, 10:18:27 am »
You forgot Collosal Bellend.

« Reply #2356 on: 22 February, 2017, 12:35:48 pm »

ITYM Colossal Bellend.  ;)
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

fuzzy

« Reply #2357 on: 22 February, 2017, 01:54:14 pm »

ITYM Colossal Bellend.  ;)

Yup, Morgan is one L of a Colosal Bellend

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #2358 on: 24 February, 2017, 06:36:00 pm »
Double twattage

Nigel Farage has said he is "frightened of walking out into the street" because of the way UKIP has been presented by the British press.
The former party leader told ITV's Piers Morgan's Life Stories that the media has for years "attempted to demonise me and give me a bad name".

He's so modest isn't he?  Giving the media all the credit.
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

« Reply #2359 on: 24 February, 2017, 08:00:53 pm »
Strike opportunity missed.   Colossal bellend and fascist scum in the same room at the same time.

Humanity is the loser.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #2360 on: 24 February, 2017, 10:26:59 pm »
I didn't watch it.  If I wanted to see a couple of shits I'd just not bother flushing the toilet for a while.
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

« Reply #2361 on: 25 February, 2017, 08:08:05 am »
Another right pair - Blair and Miliband D.

STFU you right wing meddling fascists.   Your interventions are clearly designed to further destabilise the Labour party in spite of Jeremy's unequivocal mandate.   Go set up your own party up if you're so worried, or better still, join your natural allies - the tories.

Now fuck off.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2362 on: 25 February, 2017, 09:39:12 am »
You can add Lord Voldemort Mandelslime to that list, chiselling two-bit crook that he be.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #2363 on: 01 March, 2017, 10:06:40 am »
And she's back and twatting tweeting.
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/28/jack-monroes-twitter-case-part-of-crusade-against-katie-hopkins?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=215414&subid=7864904&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

Vile faecal smear on the arse of humanity argues:
1. Twitter can't be libellous.
2. She's a twat, and that's what twats do, so it can't be libellous.

Hopkins: the 'justification' defence for defamation is meant to apply to what you say about the plaintiff, not what you are
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2364 on: 01 March, 2017, 10:49:06 am »
That scraping noise you can hear is Hatey Cockpins' brief trying to get out of the barrel at the wrong end.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #2366 on: 01 March, 2017, 12:29:58 pm »
Dan Schneider

(from an article below that linked in Spesh's post)

Shortly after the conference began on Thursday, Dan Schneider, executive director of the American Conservative Union—the group that puts on CPAC—gave a speech denouncing the alt-right as left-wing infiltrators. “There is a sinister organization that is trying to worm its way into our ranks,” he said, arguing that the term “alt-right” had been “hijacked” by a “hate-filled left-wing fascist group.
http://www.slate.com/articles/news_and_politics/politics/2017/02/cpac_invented_an_alternate_history_of_the_alt_right.html

Left-wing fascists ???
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #2367 on: 01 March, 2017, 01:11:03 pm »
https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/feb/28/jack-monroes-twitter-case-part-of-crusade-against-katie-hopkins?utm_source=esp&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=GU+Today+main+NEW+H+categories&utm_term=215414&subid=7864904&CMP=EMCNEWEML6619I2

Hopkins: the 'justification' defence for defamation is meant to apply to what you say about the plaintiff, not what you are

Somebody might like to remind Ms Cockpins of this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McAlpine_v_Bercow

It didn't end well for Bercow

Bercow said: "The High Court found that my tweet constituted a serious libel...

red marley

« Reply #2368 on: 04 March, 2017, 10:19:22 am »
Our friend Piers is at it again:

Quote from: Colossal Bellend
MANchester will have to be renamed PERSONchester.
And feMALEs will have to be called fePERSONs.

This screams like a desperate and clumsily obvious attempt to seek attention. I think perhaps we should rename him a 'Colossal Irrelevance".

« Reply #2369 on: 04 March, 2017, 11:06:50 am »
Our friend Piers is at it again:

Quote from: Colossal Bellend
MANchester will have to be renamed PERSONchester.
And feMALEs will have to be called fePERSONs.

This screams like a desperate and clumsily obvious attempt to seek attention. I think perhaps we should rename him a 'Colossal Irrelevance".

He's got it wrong anyway - any fule kno that it's PerCHILDchester. At least, that was the version in the playground when I was 11.

SoreTween

• Most of me survived the Pennine Bridleway.
« Reply #2370 on: 07 March, 2017, 01:28:22 pm »
Simon MacMichael.  (Road.cc churnalist)
Your war against Sky and Wiggins has become very tedious indeed.
2023 targets: Survive. Maybe.
There is only one infinite resource in this universe; human stupidity.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #2371 on: 08 March, 2017, 10:20:49 am »
Every man or woman (but, I imagine, mostly men, as usual) who knew about Tuam or any of the other atrocities of abuse within the Catholic Church (and protestant ones), but denied it, covered it up, or simply ignored it.

Every.
Damn.
One. :'(
Getting there...

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #2372 on: 08 March, 2017, 02:30:09 pm »
Every man or woman (but, I imagine, mostly men, as usual) who knew about Tuam or any of the other atrocities of abuse within the Catholic Church (and protestant ones), but denied it, covered it up, or simply ignored it.

Every.
Damn.
One. :'(

+1

It's over 40 years since those young boys found the bones.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #2373 on: 08 March, 2017, 09:38:54 pm »
The Wrong Philip Hammond

At a rough guess, I'll be several hundred a year worse off this year, and double that from next year. I look forward to receiving all the same paid holiday, sick pay, subsidised pension etc that employed people get. But I won't be holding my breath.

It's like an extra kick in the teeth as a reward for being made redundant again last year.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #2374 on: 10 March, 2017, 02:35:15 pm »

Somebody might like to remind Ms Cockpins of this:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McAlpine_v_Bercow

It didn't end well for Bercow

Bercow said: "The High Court found that my tweet constituted a serious libel...

Didn't end well for Hopkins either. Hah!

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-39234079
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)