Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896991 times)

ian

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2850 on: 22 January, 2018, 01:08:04 pm »
Heh heh, the videos on that site are hilarious.

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #2851 on: 23 January, 2018, 05:47:51 pm »
Venice Allan/Allen/various other names.

You express your hopes that a teenager might commit suicide after stalking them everywhere, turn up at an event they are at and distribute hate speech leaflets, and then complain when you are asked to leave? FOAD!

And take lots of photos of them...

Just been suspended from the Labour Party. Yay!
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

Steph

« Reply #2852 on: 23 January, 2018, 05:48:53 pm »
Michael Gove (again)

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/edition/news/gove-rants-at-clock-watching-civil-servants-m9c3d3smx?utm_source=newsletter&utm_campaign=newsletter_119&utm_medium=email&utm_content=119_January%2021,%202018&CMP=TNLEmail_118918_2810975_119

An arrogant know-nothing ideologue who completely fails to understand that decisions are normally best made by those who know a little about the topic already (from years of experience) or are prepared to put in a bit of effort to learn a little about it.

Paywall in the way for me.

Steph

« Reply #2853 on: 23 January, 2018, 05:57:31 pm »

The statements on the first video are classics. "Priests of the science religion claim that moon phases are caused by the shadow of the Earth. No they don't.
"The Michelson-Morley experiment proves the Earth doesn't rotate". No. It proves there is no luminiferous aether.

Steph

« Reply #2854 on: 23 January, 2018, 08:39:41 pm »
A bulk entry of pram-toy-tossers.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42795710

« Reply #2855 on: 23 January, 2018, 08:46:32 pm »
A murder of MPs enact political vengeance!

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #2856 on: 23 January, 2018, 08:57:41 pm »

The statements on the first video are classics. "Priests of the science religion claim that moon phases are caused by the shadow of the Earth. No they don't.
"The Michelson-Morley experiment proves the Earth doesn't rotate". No. It proves there is no luminiferous aether.

Do they explain what sort of weird physics were involved in forming a flat earth-sized object in zero gravity out of floating space rocks?*

* I don't want to explore their web site in case it helps generate revenue for them.
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #2857 on: 23 January, 2018, 08:59:02 pm »
Robert Peston.

He's annoying bordering on inarticulate.  Who heard him talk and thought he'd be a great TV host?
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

Steph

« Reply #2858 on: 24 January, 2018, 07:01:30 am »

Do they explain what sort of weird physics were involved in forming a flat earth-sized object in zero gravity out of floating space rocks?*

* I don't want to explore their web site in case it helps generate revenue for them.

From the comments re space ("so-called space") I gather they don't actually believe there is any 'space' as such, and that the Sun is a lot smaller and closer than it really is.

After the stupidity of the 'as any fule kno scientists claim moon phases are caused by the Earth's shadow' (no they don't), followed by "if that were true moon phases in Winter would go backwards' (why?) I gave up watching. There is amusingly stupid, and then there is interminably stupid.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #2859 on: 24 January, 2018, 04:02:33 pm »
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #2860 on: 25 January, 2018, 03:45:08 pm »
Sadiq Khan - the most anti cycling mayor ever. Fuck me even Ken wasn’t this bad. Cancelling safety projects left right and centre!

« Reply #2861 on: 26 January, 2018, 07:09:59 am »

« Reply #2863 on: 26 January, 2018, 11:34:05 pm »
Time for Leave.EU campaigner Andy Wigmore to take his turn...

The Sun are reporting that he was pulled over last week on suspicion of driving without insurance and using illegal diplomatic plates.  ;D

Quote from: The Sun - full report copy-pasted to save you having to visit their website
Leave.EU’s communications director Andy Wigmore was pulled over by cops in his car for using illegal diplomatic plates as well as an expired diplomatic ID card.

The officers also suspected he was driving without insurance when he was detained on the A3 on January 19 last week.

Mr Wigmore is a key ally of Nigel Farage and one of the self-declared four “Bad Boys of Brexit”.

Wigmore was snapped with Farage when the former UKIP leader became the first British politician to meet Donald Trump after he was elected president in 2016.

The prominent campaigner, who has dual nationality with Belize, held diplomatic status for the tiny central American country until it was revoked a year ago.

But Mr Wigmore kept up the pretence, angering the Belizean High Commission in London who asked FCO chiefs to enforce action to halt him.

The police patrol who spotted Mr Wigmore seized his diplomatic plates and ID card on the spot.

The arrest is a big embarrassment for Mr Wigmore and his boss, the multi-millionaire hard Brexit advocate Arron Banks.

It is a criminal offence to impersonate a diplomat, but Mr Wigmore insists he won’t be prosecuted.

After a long roadside row, he also insists he was able to prove he was insured to drive.

Confronted by The Sun, Mr Wigmore admitted last night: “It’s very embarrassing, but it was all just an administrative error.

“I was unaware my number plates had been decommissioned.”

Mr Banks founded the Leave.EU campaign, which fought a bitterly rivalry with Vote Leave, fronted by Boris Johnson.

A Foreign Office spokesman said: “Former diplomats would be treated by the police in exactly the same way as any other member of the public”.

I've spotted a few interchanges he's had on Twitter with the Graun's Carole Cadwalladr and others, and he comes across as a weapons-grade tool. And it's surely the CPS who have the final word on whether he gets done for impersonating a diplomat.  :demon:
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #2864 on: 27 January, 2018, 01:11:34 am »
 :-D :-D

And his mate Aaron Banks is encouraging all spewKIP members to join the tories & push for a hard Brexit  >:(

Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Steph

« Reply #2865 on: 27 January, 2018, 12:17:47 pm »
He won't have diplomatic status in the UK even if he IS a diplomat, unless he has magically gained it as an accredited rep for another country. A UK dip in the UK is just another member of the public.

« Reply #2867 on: 27 January, 2018, 12:41:01 pm »
He won't have diplomatic status in the UK even if he IS a diplomat, unless he has magically gained it as an accredited rep for another country. A UK dip in the UK is just another member of the public.

The Sun piece says he used to have accreditation from Belize, but that it was withdrawn a year ago.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #2868 on: 27 January, 2018, 09:22:17 pm »

The Sun piece says he used to have accreditation from Belize, but that it was withdrawn a year ago.

Presumably we would be perfectly within our rights to send him back there then  ;)
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #2869 on: 28 January, 2018, 12:02:52 am »
No, Belize don't want anything to do with him any more - he's too toxic even for a notoriously corrupt banana republic. That's why they dobbed him in to the police for continuing to use his CD plates after they'd disowned him.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #2870 on: 02 February, 2018, 06:54:16 pm »
The orange-u-tang accused the FBI of abuse of power.

Oh, the irony ...   :facepalm:

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2871 on: 02 February, 2018, 08:58:40 pm »
Dave, van driver by appointment to Stephen Yaxley-Lennon.  What a bastard!

#DaveDidIt
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #2872 on: 02 February, 2018, 09:21:08 pm »
Piers Morgan. His latest rant on Twitter.

« Reply #2873 on: 02 February, 2018, 09:42:03 pm »
Piers Morgan (Colossal Bell End). His latest rant on Twitter.

Hope you don't mind if I make the appropriate edit?  :)

Regarding Piers Morgan (Colossal Bell End) getting his pants in a twist, it's a spectacular piece of self-pwnage.  ;D

Whether you want to look at a (non-explicit) picture of Morgan (Colossal Bell End) with his nose between Trump's arse cheeks is up to you, but the Daily Beast's Ben Collins has the receipts: https://twitter.com/oneunderscore__/status/959525809823207425
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #2874 on: 02 February, 2018, 10:18:04 pm »
Thing is that he makes a good point initially then goes and completely ruin it.