Author Topic: [HAMR] Re: 29th March - Day 88  (Read 1476 times)

caerau

• SR x 3 - PBP fail but 1090 km - hey - not too bad
[HAMR] Re: 29th March - Day 88
« on: 31 March, 2015, 08:02:40 am »
I hope the moped rider is okay.

Ah, I know who you are now.

You're a sad, sick, shit-stirring idiot, aren't you?

H

TBF to LMT that was posted before the alleged 'drunk' nature of the incident was posted.  I guess they're now known to be 'OK' (in one sense of the word).  Enough on them then.
It's a reverse Elvis thing.

Fidgetbuzz

• L sp MOON. 1st R sp MARS . At X SO sp STARS
Re: Re: 29th March - Day 88
« Reply #1 on: 31 March, 2015, 09:35:33 am »
TBF to LMT that was posted before the alleged 'drunk' nature of the incident was posted.  I guess they're now known to be 'OK' (in one sense of the word).  Enough on them then.

True about LMT post ... but you know as well as most posters on here - that this was LMT deliberately being a """searches mentally for the right 4 letter word"" comes up with several but decides not to use any of them .

I have blanked him , and I really do recommend that everyone else on the forum does the same -- his contributions are none of the following constructive, humorous, entertaining , thought provoking or even interesting.

However I am prepared to be honest and say who I am -- most of you know anyway -- but who are you LMT -- so that I can ignore you totally in real life. I am Roger Cortis.
I was an accountant until I discovered Audax !!

caerau

• SR x 3 - PBP fail but 1090 km - hey - not too bad
« Reply #2 on: 31 March, 2015, 09:47:00 am »
I didn't know that actually, but thanks for the heads up  :thumbsup:
It's a reverse Elvis thing.

offcumden

• Oh, no!
« Reply #3 on: 31 March, 2015, 10:29:15 am »
True about LMT post ... but you know as well as most posters on here - that this was LMT deliberately being a """searches mentally for the right 4 letter word"" comes up with several but decides not to use any of them .

I have blanked him , and I really do recommend that everyone else on the forum does the same -- his contributions are none of the following constructive, humorous, entertaining , thought provoking or even interesting.

However I am prepared to be honest and say who I am -- most of you know anyway -- but who are you LMT -- so that I can ignore you totally in real life. I am Roger Cortis.

He claims to be an AUK member. Not sure that I am happy to belong to a club - or a forum - that has him as a member.  It's easy enough for each of us to blank him.  Would it not be better if he were struck off the list (both YACF and AUK as far as I am concerned)?  Is this even possible, or desirable?

LittleWheelsandBig

• Whimsy Rider
« Reply #4 on: 31 March, 2015, 10:37:59 am »
The witch hunt of LMT should cease, please. Partisan support of Steve doesn't require some of these discussions. Just ignore and move on.
Wheel meet again, don't know where, don't know when...

mcshroom

• Mushroom
« Reply #5 on: 31 March, 2015, 10:40:47 am »

He claims to be an AUK member. Not sure that I am happy to belong to a club - or a forum - that has him as a member.  It's easy enough for each of us to blank him.  Would it not be better if he were struck off the list (both YACF and AUK as far as I am concerned)?  Is this even possible, or desirable?

Can we calm down please? LMT has being trolling at times all year, (to the extent he/she is one of the few on my short ignore list) but that doesn't mean we need personal recriminations. The view is always better from the moral high ground ;)

[x-post with LWaB]
Climbs like a sprinter, sprints like a climber!

simonp

« Reply #6 on: 31 March, 2015, 10:50:31 am »
The witch hunt of LMT should cease, please. Partisan support of Steve doesn't require some of these discussions. Just ignore and move on.

This.

« Reply #7 on: 31 March, 2015, 10:57:45 am »

IMO, no. I dislike some of what he says and the manner in which he says it (and made my views abundantly clear in the chunk of thread that was quarantined and locked), but I wouldn't stop him saying it even if I'd prefer he didn't.

LWaB and mcshroom have the right of it I reckon.