Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896448 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #4300 on: 03 April, 2021, 01:32:55 pm »
Nadhim Zahawi.

https://twitter.com/nadhimzahawi/status/1377914792170684416

Some of the replies made me smile, especially from Marcus Aurelius.

But I am also fairly horrified.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4301 on: 03 April, 2021, 07:43:49 pm »
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah

« Reply #4303 on: 06 April, 2021, 03:22:07 pm »

« Reply #4304 on: 06 April, 2021, 07:38:06 pm »
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #4305 on: 06 April, 2021, 07:47:48 pm »
Oh dear.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

« Reply #4306 on: 07 April, 2021, 11:26:15 am »
What a pity...
Life is too important to be taken seriously.

ian

« Reply #4307 on: 07 April, 2021, 11:32:27 am »
While I have no sympathy for Piers CBE, it's a bit ignominious to see grown adults slinging petty playground insults at each other on social media then running to the teacher to complain that so-and-so called them a 'paedo.'*

*'Paedo' and 'bender' were the most common on my playground, followed by 'Joey.' I date myself, but I'm sure the children of today are equally awful.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4308 on: 07 April, 2021, 01:33:14 pm »
That Foxy's case has actually reached the lawsuit stage after more than six month seems to indicate that the S-T has been offered ample opportunity to retract, apologise, settle, wha'ever  and has elected not to do so.  Those who do not study history are doomed etc etc, with the Land War In Asia archetype being Hatey Cockpins being taken to the cleaners by Jack Monroe.  Fox is standing, along with numerous single-issue idiots, joke comedy candidates, Piers Corbyn and people with more money than sense, for the job of Mayor of London’s famous London.  Perfect timing, laddie, though the chances of your retaining your five grand deposit are about the same as mine are of starting a new career as an astronaut.

Also, when did colossal bellend Piers “Morgan” Moron become a “grown adult”?  There's a bit more to it than shoe size.

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4309 on: 07 April, 2021, 02:00:39 pm »
I saw Looza Fox described somewhere as the 'white Shaun Bailey' and briefly wondered (for all of a nanosecond) which of them would be most offended by the comparison, before I decided I wasn't that bothered, as they're both nasty, racist shits.
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

ravenbait

• Someone's imaginary friend
  • No, RB3, you can't have more tupperware.
« Reply #4310 on: 07 April, 2021, 02:02:16 pm »
Jordan Peterson has just discovered that Ta-Nehisi Coates has been using his words in Red Skull's mouth, and it is hilarious.

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1379288433013690369?s=20

Sam (edited to correct typo)
https://ravenbait.com
"Created something? Hah! But that would be irresponsible! And unethical! I would never, ever make... more than one."

« Reply #4311 on: 07 April, 2021, 02:08:40 pm »
I don't know who Ta-Hehisi Coates is, but I just hope that, for added impact, it's a woman.

ravenbait

« Reply #4312 on: 07 April, 2021, 02:15:32 pm »
I don't know who Ta-Hehisi Coates is, but I just hope that, for added impact, it's a woman.

Sadly not. that would have been the icing on this particular bun.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ta-Nehisi_Coates

TL;DR author and journalist. Used to write for The Atlantic. Has been writing comics for at least 5 years, and has already done a Black Panther series, so it's not like he's just "getting into" comics  ::-).

(Apologies for the typo in his name.)

Sam
"Created something? Hah! But that would be irresponsible! And unethical! I would never, ever make... more than one."

« Reply #4313 on: 07 April, 2021, 02:32:38 pm »
Jordan Peterson has just discovered that Ta-Nehisi Coates has been using his words in Red Skull's mouth, and it is hilarious.

https://twitter.com/jordanbpeterson/status/1379288433013690369?s=20

Sam (edited to correct typo)

One response is perfect:

I mean if your ideas fit neatly into the mouth of a supervillain you might wanna take a moment and think about that.

I don't think JP is a supervillain. I think he is a bit of an arse and immature.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

ravenbait

« Reply #4314 on: 07 April, 2021, 02:38:32 pm »

One response is perfect:

I mean if your ideas fit neatly into the mouth of a supervillain you might wanna take a moment and think about that.

I don't think JP is a supervillain. I think he is a bit of an arse and immature.

The way they are generally written, a lot of supervillains are as well.

Sam

« Reply #4315 on: 07 April, 2021, 02:41:39 pm »
He is an academic-nobody who saw his chance with the right-wing grifting and ran with it. 

For a man who goes on about masculine superiority he certainly is a bit of a pencil-necked dweeb with a high-pitched shrill voice.

Not, I'd imagine, your archetypal shagger.

ravenbait

« Reply #4316 on: 07 April, 2021, 04:00:40 pm »
He is an academic-nobody who saw his chance with the right-wing grifting and ran with it. 

For a man who goes on about masculine superiority he certainly is a bit of a pencil-necked dweeb with a high-pitched shrill voice.

Not, I'd imagine, your archetypal shagger.

Sam

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #4317 on: 07 April, 2021, 05:21:00 pm »
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4318 on: 07 April, 2021, 06:24:01 pm »
I'm going to go out on a limb here and suggest that the Scum hack hasn’t read Mark “Zodiac Mindwarp” Manning's Fucked By Rock, with its references to “tugging” on almost every page :D

The tugger.

« Reply #4319 on: 07 April, 2021, 07:21:45 pm »
I see that CBE is spreading his misogynistic, racist, narcissistic filth al over redneck media now.  What a thoroughly lovely person he is.

« Reply #4320 on: 07 April, 2021, 07:40:12 pm »
That Foxy's case has actually reached the lawsuit stage after more than six month seems to indicate that the S-T has been offered ample opportunity to retract, apologise, settle, wha'ever  and has elected not to do so.  Those who do not study history are doomed etc etc, with the Land War In Asia archetype being Hatey Cockpins being taken to the cleaners by Jack Monroe.  Fox is standing, along with numerous single-issue idiots, joke comedy candidates, Piers Corbyn and people with more money than sense, for the job of Mayor of London’s famous London.  Perfect timing, laddie, though the chances of your retaining your five grand deposit are about the same as mine are of starting a new career as an astronaut.

https://www.theneweuropean.co.uk/brexit-news/westminster-news/laurence-fox-on-london-mayoral-vote-7880366

https://patronlaw.co.uk/bio/mark-lewis/

Oh dear Mr Fox,  oh its going to be very dear.....
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Steph

« Reply #4321 on: 08 April, 2021, 10:31:37 am »
Mau I refer m'learned and unlearned friends to the recent Maya Forstater  case, re being ably to use FREEZE PEACH to abuse trans women.

The judge described her views and claims as 'not worthy of respect in a democratic society'

I would also add the 'defence' used by Hatie Cockroach in Munro V Cockroach, where the semi-sentient mould stain claimed that stuff on Twitter isn't defamatory.

That didn't work, either. Over to you, Lozza. One hint: claiming you didn't know about the action works as well as burning unopened bills.

« Reply #4322 on: 08 April, 2021, 10:35:01 am »
I love Laurence Fox.

I think it is great that there are people prepared to go out there, day after day, relentlessly making a fool of themselves for our petty amusement. Laurence is that masterful combination of low IQ and supreme confidence. A genuine, bone fide idiot.

Steph

« Reply #4323 on: 08 April, 2021, 10:38:08 am »
I love Laurence Fox.

I think it is great that there are people prepared to go out there, day after day, relentlessly making a fool of themselves for our petty amusement. Laurence is that masterful combination of low IQ and supreme confidence. A genuine, bone fide idiot.
Am I the only one now seeing M Python and 'Upper Class Twit of the Year' ?

« Reply #4324 on: 08 April, 2021, 10:42:11 am »
I think 'Laurence Fox' is actually a performance living art project thought up by an undergraduate somewhere. Either that or a pilot for a new comedy series.  I mean the bus with the image of the gagged Churchill statue gave it away really.