Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 869061 times)

benborp

• benbravoorpapa
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #1625 on: 12 December, 2015, 12:20:43 pm »
I just encountered Bear Grylls for the first time. My step-father's non-selective comfort viewing of a weekend starts with Saturday Morning Kitchen on which Bear Grylls was a guest, hosted by James Martin. I find the TV ear poundingly loud from two rooms away, there has been no escape. Dear God...

Edited 'cos even I struggle to understand myself most of the time.

P.S. Seemingly BBC + XMAS = Constant James Martin.
A world of bedlam trapped inside a small cyclist.

Zipperhead

• The cyclist formerly known as Big Helga
« Reply #1626 on: 12 December, 2015, 04:32:47 pm »
I find James Martin an extremely annoying twat for all sorts of reasons - but he did once bring pleasure to me.

There was a program on the telewotsit about the modern day Mille Miglia, starring him, and he had bought an old car, paid for its restoration and was then going to drive it in the event and then sell it for a large profit. He was so incredibly up his arse about the car that he wouldn't even let the camera crew put a go-pro on the bonnet with a sucker (and I'm sure that if it had come off and caused any damage the damage would be covered by the film crews insurance).

So how did this bring me pleasure? Well on day one of the event the engine blew up, big time, trashed totally. After watching his reaction to that the rest of the program concentrated on the other cars.

A  nice big kick in the nuts from Madame Karma.
Won't somebody think of the hamsters!

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
« Reply #1627 on: 13 December, 2015, 02:20:19 pm »
Graham effing Norton.

Just no.

I do like James Martin's approach to cream and butter, just need to get him to drop the sugar.
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #1628 on: 14 December, 2015, 08:57:42 am »
Daniel Erickson-Hull AKA Reverend D
Children's TV show Rainbow 'contained hidden messages to homosexualise all children
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/childrens-tv-show-rainbow-contained-7008220#rlabs=4%20rt$category%20p$3
??? :o :facepalm:
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #1629 on: 14 December, 2015, 12:27:52 pm »
Daniel Erickson-Hull AKA Reverend D
Children's TV show Rainbow 'contained hidden messages to homosexualise all children
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/childrens-tv-show-rainbow-contained-7008220#rlabs=4%20rt$category%20p$3
??? :o :facepalm:

Certainly deserves some sort of award for being late to the party.  And probably one for misunderstanding cause and effect.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1630 on: 15 December, 2015, 08:08:48 am »
Philip Davies MP for filibustering (this time) a plan to make first aid a part of the curriculum.  Yes, I know it didn't have much chance of making law, and perhaps his puerile display will bring the suggestion more publicity than it would otherwise have had,p but that just makes him more of a nobber.  And, indeed,  a Supertwat.
Getting there...

« Reply #1631 on: 15 December, 2015, 08:26:57 am »

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1632 on: 15 December, 2015, 12:27:49 pm »
Yes.  Hence 'this time'.

He is a wazzock.
Getting there...

SoreTween

• Most of me survived the Pennine Bridleway.
« Reply #1633 on: 15 December, 2015, 12:58:47 pm »
2023 targets: Survive. Maybe.
There is only one infinite resource in this universe; human stupidity.

« Reply #1634 on: 15 December, 2015, 01:05:52 pm »
Lord Lawson
Lawson the demented“Is it not also hugely age discriminatory? There is a huge section of the population of a certain age, well represented in this House — I declare an interest — for whom cycling is not a practical option.”

“I suggest to my noble friend that it is never too late to start,” was Lord Ahmad’s laconic reply.
f
I'm rather liking this lord ahmad
<i>Marmite slave</i>

menthel

• Jim is my real, actual name
« Reply #1635 on: 15 December, 2015, 02:16:37 pm »
And Jeremy Hunt, for his rubbish brinksmanship, for a massive u-turn he didn't have to set himself up for, and for writing to the wrong person regarding talks.  Bravo, sir!  Incompetence and Twattishness of the highest order.

Yep, he is a supermassive fuck knuckle.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1636 on: 15 December, 2015, 05:04:10 pm »
Philip Davies MP for filibustering (this time) a plan to make first aid a part of the curriculum.  Yes, I know it didn't have much chance of making law, and perhaps his puerile display will bring the suggestion more publicity than it would otherwise have had,p but that just makes him more of a nobber.  And, indeed,  a Supertwat.

Russell Howard seems to be having a go at the massive sodbonce every week, and rightly so.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #1637 on: 17 December, 2015, 03:32:16 pm »
Martin Shkreli.

I'm not saying that the following is proof of the existence of God, gods and/or weakly godlike entities but sometimes the universe moves in mysterious ways - Shkreli was arrested this morning for securities fraud.   :thumbsup:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35120668
http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015-martin-shkreli-securities-fraud/

It's worth noting that since he became notorious for jacking up the price of Daraprim by 5,000%, the suppurating boil on humanity's barse acquired a majority stake in KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, in a manner which stank of market manipulation, and also planned to hike up the price of another drug.

What a day, what a lovely day!  :D

"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

Pedaldog.

• Heedlessly impulsive, reckless, rash.
  • The Madcap!
« Reply #1638 on: 18 December, 2015, 12:17:22 am »
BBC News 24. for using obscene images by letting George Osborne's face be seen on national television and going even further by letting him open his mouth and make Sounds with it!
You touch my Coffee and I'll slap you so hard, even Google won't be able to find you!

offcumden

• Oh, no!
« Reply #1639 on: 18 December, 2015, 09:06:41 am »
^^^^

Aargh! You!  You mentioned his name!

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1640 on: 18 December, 2015, 10:24:23 am »
Just thought I would mention my pleasure that George Osborne was bood on the red carpet at Star Wars.

Warms the cockles.
Getting there...

« Reply #1641 on: 18 December, 2015, 10:26:47 am »
I read that as "blood on the carpet", which would have warmed the cockles even more.

« Reply #1642 on: 18 December, 2015, 10:43:13 am »
Martin Shkreli.

I'm not saying that the following is proof of the existence of God, gods and/or weakly godlike entities but sometimes the universe moves in mysterious ways - Shkreli was arrested this morning for securities fraud.   :thumbsup:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-35120668
http://www.bloomberg.com/features/2015-martin-shkreli-securities-fraud/

It's worth noting that since he became notorious for jacking up the price of Daraprim by 5,000%, the suppurating boil on humanity's barse acquired a majority stake in KaloBios Pharmaceuticals, in a manner which stank of market manipulation, and also planned to hike up the price of another drug.

What a day, what a lovely day!  :D
He's a classic example of the 'Why does anyone give their money to this arsehole to manage?" problem. However incompetent, if you're boastful enough & entirely without shame, there are always suckers who think that you'll make money for them. Unfortunately, people like this tosser, when given money, don't just rip off the idiots who gave it to him.

"He also denied the charges regarding the MSMB entities, which he said involve complex accounting matters that prosecutors and the SEC fail to understand . . ."
Yeah - a classic sign of a scam: the accounts are highly obscure, so as to make it hard to follow the money.
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

« Reply #1643 on: 18 December, 2015, 02:14:01 pm »
Levi Jud Nelson "Celebrated vlogger" and, well...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-norfolk-35120892
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #1644 on: 21 December, 2015, 05:24:32 pm »
Chris Evans.

If it looks like a twat and spends 25 years acting like a twat, then it's probably a twat.
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #1645 on: 21 December, 2015, 05:33:36 pm »
Iain Duncan Smith

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #1646 on: 21 December, 2015, 09:45:40 pm »
Liam "definitely not gay" Fox.  Does anyone care what he thinks about Europe?  He believes we do, but we think he's just a portly right-wing super-twat who was probably wedgied every day at school.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1647 on: 21 December, 2015, 11:28:53 pm »
No-one believed Father Ted when he said the money was just resting in his account so why Super-Twat Sepp Blatter thinks anyone will give credence to his Super-Twattery is a mystery worthy of Dirk Gently, or the very shit Glam Metal Detectives.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #1648 on: 22 December, 2015, 12:06:16 am »
Liam "definitely not gay" Fox.  Does anyone care what he thinks about Europe?  He believes we do, but we think he's just a portly right-wing super-twat who was probably wedgied every day at school.

I worked with his wife around 1990.

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #1649 on: 22 December, 2015, 12:34:41 am »

I worked with his wife around 1990.
What did you do with the rest of the evening?
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i