Author Topic: Twiteys II: the sequel  (Read 230 times)

Twiteys II: the sequel
« on: 14 May, 2024, 02:16:12 pm »
I am considering a second long weekend at Twiteys at the end of September, the weekend of Saturday 28th.

As part of this I hope to visit the Gaydon Motor Museum for both a shufty at the collection but also to attend Rustival II.  If you have any interest in the history and use of motor vehicles you may well be interested in Rustival II too.  A quick Google will enlighten you as to the nature of Rustival II.

There is plenty more to do in the area for those thoroughly nonplussed with cars including Stratford Upon Avon, Warwick, Leamington Spa and Kenilworth as well as the odd fairly local NT property such as Charlecote and some wonderful country lanes to cycle in.  Of course the convivial nature of the evening firepit with friends new and old is more than enough to tempt you out anyway.

So, expressions of interest at this stage please.  The calendar tells me that there is a FNRttC on but nothing else so your diaries and of course your bicycles should be gagging for an outing.  😉

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
Re: Twiteys II: the sequel
« Reply #1 on: 14 May, 2024, 02:28:31 pm »
Put me down as a possible (if I'm not off on a cruise with Mr R).  :thumbsup:
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #2 on: 14 May, 2024, 05:25:03 pm »
Pencilled in, although there's a risk I may get recruited by the pedal-carists again...

« Reply #3 on: 14 May, 2024, 06:15:42 pm »
Darned pedal-carists.  🤣

« Reply #4 on: 14 May, 2024, 10:01:06 pm »
I've pencilled it in too, but it depends on clarion's health and other issues.
Quote from: Kim
^ This woman knows what she's talking about.

« Reply #5 on: 15 May, 2024, 01:58:23 pm »
I am surprised that the petrolheads residing in Vroom have yet to express an interest ...  😉