Author Topic: Anyone Missing Helmet ?  (Read 1083 times)

Terry2wheelz

• terry2wheelz
Anyone Missing Helmet ?
« on: 29 March, 2020, 10:32:59 am »
This one is aimed at female riders who in January, completed Peak Audax Newport & Radway rides from Cheadle..

A ladies "MIPS" cycling helmet & winter hat was left at Cheadle arrivee'   way back at the end of winter..
I did send out a note with all returned brevet cards, but still nobody has claimed it ..

Well I'm de-cluttering my garage next week & tempted to chuck it away -  but it seems a shame to throw away a very expensive bit of kit like this  -  somebody must be missing it -last chance to reclaim before it's turned into a hanging basket in our garden..
PM me & I'll drop it off on my way home from work if at all possible..or Royal mail.

Footnote  -  I once attended a works training course & as an ice breaker you had to introduce the person sitting next to you - stating to the assembled group their hobbies & other bits of personal info such as favourite colours -  the bloke by my side was a bit of a jester & he was very specific in his favourite colour -   HELMET PURPLE !  :o

T f B ..
Fatter Riders Bounce Better :-) !

Re: Missing Helmet..
« Reply #1 on: 29 March, 2020, 10:57:33 am »
Have you tried the AUK Facebook page, Terry? Or do you want it shared on there?

Terry2wheelz

• terry2wheelz
Re: Missing Helmet..
« Reply #2 on: 29 March, 2020, 12:42:07 pm »
Hey Up Deano !
Hope you're virus free my ow'd mate ?

No -  Haven't thought of FB option, as don't do it TBH ..
Posted on here few times & snail mailed every finisher.

If you fancy being public spirited & are able,  I'd be happy for you to assist -  i'm guessing you where offering -  what with you being a top bloke an' all..

Thanks
T f B

Re: Anyone Missing Helmet ?
« Reply #3 on: 29 March, 2020, 01:39:57 pm »
Shared it. I've said they should just email you if they wanna claim it.

Yeah, I'm fine, hope you are too. Still getting out on the bike, but just local roads and trails (well, the quieter trails anyway, every bugger's outside now).

Terry2wheelz

• terry2wheelz
Re: Anyone Missing Helmet ?
« Reply #4 on: 29 March, 2020, 02:15:44 pm »
Thanks Deano you’re a superstar ..
Glad you’re still pushing those pedals round.

I’ve always liked the Fast Show on TV.. This week I’ll mostly be .....
riding the rollers in spare bedroom.

Ride Safe & Then Drink Irresponsibly..
T f B