Author Topic: Cat sitter required  (Read 1682 times)

Charlotte

• Dissolute libertine
  • Here's to ol' D.H. Lawrence...
    • charlottebarnes.co.uk
Cat sitter required
« on: 27 August, 2008, 02:26:52 pm »
We're off on holiday to the States on Thursday 4th.  At the last minute, our designated catsitter's flatmate has decided that her boyfriend is fatally allergic to cats.

Bugger.

So no catsitter.  Monty is homeless  :(

Before I find him a little stick and tie up a bundle of cat food inna red handkerchief to hang from it, is there anyone who fancies looking after the world's greatest slut of a moggy for three weeks or so next month?

Commercial, Editorial and PR Photographer - www.charlottebarnes.co.uk

Re: Cat sitter required
« Reply #1 on: 27 August, 2008, 02:36:50 pm »
Would that be in situ? (can't promise anything, but there might be someone nearby, depending what's involved, weekends, etc.)

Charlotte

• Dissolute libertine
    • charlottebarnes.co.uk
« Reply #2 on: 27 August, 2008, 02:59:57 pm »
Either, although if it's in situ, he's got an automatic feeder, so can be left for a couple of days at a time.

Zipperhead

• The cyclist formerly known as Big Helga
« Reply #3 on: 29 August, 2008, 01:08:31 am »
Can we get together a rota? I'm happy to help, but I'm away all of next week - and he might be a bit peckish by the time that I get back.
Won't somebody think of the hamsters!

Charlotte

• Dissolute libertine
    • charlottebarnes.co.uk
« Reply #4 on: 29 August, 2008, 08:05:51 am »
You're all hugely kind, but I think it's sorted now.  Monty is going on his holidays to see his mustelid country cousins  :D

Hummers

• It is all about the taste.
« Reply #5 on: 29 August, 2008, 08:29:02 am »
As you know, I am up your way on a frequent basis.

I would be happy to look  look in on your pussy once a week or so and can't understand why it has taken you so lomg to ask me.

As an additional service (and at no extra cost) I would be happy to check that your knicker drawer is in order while I am there too.

Hope this helps.

H

« Reply #6 on: 29 August, 2008, 08:34:59 am »
Having just shipped Talisker out, I'm back to having a cat free house, and I'm used to clearing up cat vomit. :-\ :sick:

Is Monty still radar cat, or is he again allowed to lick things that humans consider best not licked?

Anyway, it sounds like you've found a temporary human for Monty to own, I hope he enjoys his holls as well as you do!
Actually, it is rocket science.

Charlotte

• Dissolute libertine
    • charlottebarnes.co.uk
« Reply #7 on: 29 August, 2008, 08:37:22 am »
Monty is no longer Radar Cat and is back to licking his arse with an enthusiasm that I can't quite understand.

Mind you, if Hummers had a couple of vertebrae surgically removed...

Zipperhead

• The cyclist formerly known as Big Helga
« Reply #8 on: 29 August, 2008, 11:13:01 am »
As an additional service (and at no extra cost) I would be happy to check that your knicker drawer is in order while I am there too.

Because you're such a kind person, I'm sure you'd leave Charlotte a nice present as well.
Won't somebody think of the hamsters!

« Reply #9 on: 29 August, 2008, 11:14:37 am »

Because you're such a kind person, I'm sure you'd leave Charlotte a nice present as well.

Careful, you might be on a sticky wicket there.