Author Topic: [LEL17] Sat 29th Pre Ride Registration Time  (Read 2213 times)

[LEL17] Sat 29th Pre Ride Registration Time
« on: 05 April, 2017, 05:39:30 pm »
Can the Org's clarify re. pre-ride registration times please?

LEL FAQ says
I’ve entered! Do I need to register?
    Yes. You will need to register on Saturday 29 July 2017, between 0900 and 1700. Registration takes place at the start control.
    When you enter, we will ask you to select a registration time. This will help us to plan registration and avoid queues. Please try to stick to this time.

Can I change my registration time?
Don’t worry if you’re going to be a bit early or a bit late for registration, or if you need to come at a different time. Just turn up and we’ll register you as quickly as possible.

Apologies if I've simply forgotten, but I do not recall selecting a registration time when entering.  If I did then I cannot see it anywhere on confirmation emails or in the Riders Area.

For the sake of the Org's stress levels I'd rather turn-up appx on time and so want to confirm what, if any, time I selected.

Thanks!

Re: Sat 29th Pre Ride Registration Time
« Reply #1 on: 05 April, 2017, 05:58:50 pm »
I'm fairly sure I didn't select - or even get a chance to select - one either. Presumably we'll get more correspondence from alwyn and team in the next couple of months, giving more detail of the registration process and times.

Re: Sat 29th Pre Ride Registration Time
« Reply #2 on: 05 April, 2017, 08:15:30 pm »
I've a vague recollection of having to select a registration time in 2013  (possibly a measure to prevent some "issues" that occurred on a previous running?)
It may be that web page suffers from some copy-paste-itis, or as jsabine says this is something that has yet to be put in place.