Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 897242 times)

fuzzy

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2300 on: 24 January, 2017, 03:42:58 pm »
Right. Enough is enough.

I'm standing up for the right of colossal bell ends everywhere not to be tarred with the same brush as Piers Morgan.

I know I'm guilty but I feel ashamed :-\

Riggers

• Mine's a pipe, er… pint!
« Reply #2301 on: 24 January, 2017, 03:55:55 pm »
I feel smugly fortunate, inasmuch as I do not dwell in the media-mire that this Morgan person swims in, and he cannot stain my ego. I am all too willing to accept from others' observations he is a shit.

Actually, I can pass on a little observation from a friend who, had the misfortune to be playing in a cricket match with this Morgan person a few years ago now. Morgan was batting, received a 'nick' of ball coming off the bat, and wicket-keeper caught it – and he refused to walk. Those 'close in' heard it and obviously Morgan did too. That's the sort of chap he is.
Certainly never seen cycling south of Sussex

« Reply #2302 on: 24 January, 2017, 03:59:06 pm »
^
That's not cricket, Riggerers.
That's being a colossal bellend.

« Reply #2303 on: 24 January, 2017, 04:11:25 pm »
Wasn't it Morgan (colossal bellend) who paid that gym manager for secretly taken photos of one of the royals working out in the gym ?  Scumbag. (And colossal bellend.)
Rust never sleeps

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #2304 on: 24 January, 2017, 04:51:58 pm »
Wasn't it Morgan (colossal bellend) who paid that gym manager for secretly taken photos of one of the royals working out in the gym ?  Scumbag. (And colossal bellend.)
Amongst other things such as faking photographs of British soldiers abusing Iraqi prisoners (so not bothered about putting lives at risk) and ALLEGEDLY using phone-hacking to glean gossip, and publishing the addresses of people he assumed were guilty.

He's a nasty slug.  Nobody likes him.  I mean the Question Time crowd actually booed when Dimblebum announced his as next week's guest.

... and yet.. he gets high-profile media jobs.  I'm sick of TV execs paying these objectionable people high salaries just because they are "controversial character".  I have to tar the execs with the same, "no morals" brush I use on Morgan.
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

ian

« Reply #2305 on: 24 January, 2017, 05:54:24 pm »
I've met people who've worked with him. Colossal Bellend is merely their starter for ten.

« Reply #2306 on: 24 January, 2017, 06:17:54 pm »
The analysis of Trump's behaviour in the link which Spesh posted here can, it would seem, be equally applied to Piers, colossal bellend, Morgan, with similar results.
Funny, that.

« Reply #2307 on: 24 January, 2017, 06:24:42 pm »
Piers Morgan: isn't he that media parasite and colossal bellend?

Strange isn't it that we live in a world where the likes of trump, hopkins, farage and bellend have become popular with a certain small minded, right leaning, self interest section of the world's population?

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #2308 on: 24 January, 2017, 09:56:54 pm »
I've met him. Not for here; ask me sometime.
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2309 on: 25 January, 2017, 04:47:46 am »
And Hurrah! for Ewan Macgregor, who was supposed to be plugging his new film on morning TV until he realised that this would mean being in the same studio as colossal bellend Piers Moron and decided to not do it after all.  Which prompted Super-Twat and colossal bellend Moron to take to Twitter to bitch about actors, seemingly unaware of how this merely serves to make him appear an even more colossal bellend.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

LEE

• "Shut Up Jens" - Legs.
« Reply #2310 on: 25 January, 2017, 02:12:00 pm »
And Hurrah! for Ewan Macgregor, who was supposed to be plugging his new film on morning TV until he realised that this would mean being in the same studio as colossal bellend Piers Moron and decided to not do it after all.  Which prompted Super-Twat and colossal bellend Moron to take to Twitter to bitch about actors, seemingly unaware of how this merely serves to make him appear an even more colossal bellend.

Speaking on Wednesday's GMB, Morgan said: "I was very disappointed with what he did - he let down the viewers and he let down himself."

I hope Ewan is feeling suitably admonished and ashamed by this paragon of virtue and ethics.
Some people say I'm self-obsessed but that's enough about them.

« Reply #2311 on: 25 January, 2017, 02:27:07 pm »
The danger of giving a colossal bellend oxygen is that it can express it's bigoted opinion to a wider audience of bigots.   

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #2312 on: 25 January, 2017, 08:04:28 pm »
If you google "colossal bellend" you get Trump and Farage on the first results page, but no Morgan.  We need to recalibrate it.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #2313 on: 25 January, 2017, 08:12:20 pm »
If you google "colossal bellend" you get Trump and Farage on the first results page, but no Morgan.  We need to recalibrate it.
Delighted to see that Boris Johnson is there...

ian

« Reply #2314 on: 25 January, 2017, 09:54:09 pm »
Even Chris Moyles gave Piers a big 'colossal bellend' shout-out this morning.

Piers Morgan is a bit odd  - why does he even exist if it's not to fill the definition of colossal bellend? When small children ask 'mum, what's a colossal bellend?' she can simply the pull out a magazine and point to picture of Piers. I can't think of any other reason, he can't write, he's not witty, was a shitty journalist and a worse editor, he's not even good a lying, and his face looks like one of those clay reconstructions they make of decomposed murder victims.

Tim Hall

• Victoria is my queen
« Reply #2315 on: 25 January, 2017, 10:13:05 pm »
I'll just leave this link here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=285DD7QECzY

Warning: Links to youtube, with a picture of Piers Morgan, who is a colossal bellend.

However, the bit you want as at 1:06.
There are two ways you can get exercise out of a bicycle: you can
"overhaul" it, or you can ride it.  (Jerome K Jerome)

« Reply #2316 on: 25 January, 2017, 10:38:11 pm »

Warning: Links to youtube, with a picture of Piers Morgan, who is a colossal bellend.

That's my all time favourite ISIHAC moment. I love the slight pause followed by shocked realisation.
Rust never sleeps

« Reply #2317 on: 25 January, 2017, 10:43:45 pm »

I've heard about countrycide  before.
But continue to delight without abate.

« Reply #2318 on: 25 January, 2017, 10:48:36 pm »

I've heard about countrycide  before.
But continue to delight without abate.
And comments below that vid refer to that line being Willie Rushton's originally, but still in reference to Piers Morgan, the colossal bellend.
Rust never sleeps

fuzzy

« Reply #2319 on: 26 January, 2017, 04:02:52 pm »
The low life in this report falls into a category beyond ST >:(

He left her. Just walked away and left her and went on the pull.

Cunt.

fuzzy

« Reply #2320 on: 26 January, 2017, 04:11:49 pm »
And another

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/technology-38756577

Towards the end of the article, Sky accuses Discovery of 'Commercial self interest".

WTF?

How can anyone that has anything to do with Sky throw that accusation around?

Rupert Fucking Murdoch :demon:

« Reply #2321 on: 26 January, 2017, 04:31:10 pm »
Towards the end of the article, Sky accuses Discovery of 'Commercial self interest".

WTF?

How can anyone that has anything to do with Sky throw that accusation around?

Well, if blatant psychological projection is good enough for the short-fingered vulgarian now contaminating the White House, it's good enough for the Dirty Digger. ;)
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

fuzzy

« Reply #2322 on: 26 January, 2017, 11:34:07 pm »
Rory McGrath

Pleads guilty to stalking then his solicitors statement says he apologises to the judge and his family. No thought for the victim.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-38756508

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #2323 on: 28 January, 2017, 04:34:44 pm »
*And* he was the least funny one in Who Dares Wins.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #2324 on: 28 January, 2017, 06:48:48 pm »
*And* he was the least funny one in Who Dares Wins.

Not to mention a bit of a perv on They Think It's All Over.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche