Author Topic: Bruce Parry / Amazon  (Read 1068 times)

Bruce Parry / Amazon
« on: 22 September, 2008, 09:38:18 pm »
Holy crap, this is about the most revolting thing I've ever seen on telly.  Fair play to the bloke, currently drinking 4 litres of drug-laced dirty water designed to make him vomit, but mate, it's not worth it.

"at last, we settle down to sleep and wait for the visions to come" (after spending an hour vomiting over his feet)

nutter.

Re: Bruce Parry / Amazon
« Reply #1 on: 22 September, 2008, 09:38:44 pm »
And no visions!!  Just a bat!

Un-deluded nutter. 

Chris S

« Reply #2 on: 22 September, 2008, 09:49:03 pm »
Probably as well I steered clear of that one then!

My emetophobia was tested recently in a cooking programme of all things when some contestant (I wasn't really watching it as such, others were and I happened to be in the room) had to exit stage rear for a vomming session. Nice  ::-).

« Reply #3 on: 23 September, 2008, 09:52:24 am »
A veritable vomit fest... ;)  The tribe he was with has a morning vomit session every day of their lives...  Thought it was interesting that one of the rituals, in the evening, and yes, involving vomiting again - was to try to induce hallucinations to see if this may tell them something about the future , their lives...
Cycle and recycle.   SS Wilson

« Reply #4 on: 23 September, 2008, 09:57:01 am »
He could have gone to any UK town centre on a Friday to experience a vomit-fest, with delusions and the like.

Bruce Parry's Romford??????

Dave

« Reply #5 on: 23 September, 2008, 02:32:10 pm »
Thought it was interesting that one of the rituals [...] was to try to induce hallucinations to see if this may tell them something about the future[...]

"I see... vomit. Yes, vomit. Lots and lots of vomit."

andygates

• Peroxide Viking
« Reply #6 on: 23 September, 2008, 02:34:28 pm »
Did anyone else think it all got a bit like the Blazing Saddles farting scene? 

:sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :sick: :thumbsup:
It takes blood and guts to be this cool but I'm still just a cliché.
OpenStreetMap UK & IRL Streetmap & Topo: ravenfamily.org/andyg/maps updates weekly.

Chris S

« Reply #7 on: 23 September, 2008, 02:36:12 pm »
Sounds like any one of a hundred Jackass episodes that used to have the young ones in fits of laughter or groans of "Oh... that's gross!".  ::-)