General Category > Rides and Touring

WEDNESDAY Night Northallerton and Environs Social Ride

(1/393) > >>

tiermat:
As mentioned on the RNRRTRP thread, time to split off, so thursday night rides in here, other rides in the other thread.

Should, hopefully, mean that York-ites see the threaad when we plan to do York rides :)

We are approaching the end of the season, as riding in the dark with ice will not be fun (and one person at least does not want another broken bone this year), so I think running to the end of the month for rides, then fettling sessions after that, with pub and chips of course!

tiermat:
So lets get this started, this week shall deviate from the norm of the last 4 weeks, as we shan't be visiting the Fish Finger butty pub.

I am think a devious route to get to the nice Fox and Hounds is in order, especially a the return to NTR from there is officially FUN... :)

So who's in?

CrinklyLion:
How devious are we talking?  Because the physio was right... last week was right at the top end of what I can do and I paid for it the following day!

LindaG:
Working on Thursday  :(

SlowCoach:
Sorry - Thursday night is the first night of the Durham Lumiere Festival http://www.lumieredurham.co.uk/, an event not to be missed (last time we went 3 nights running - it was fairly amazing - at last for Durham).

If you fancied a diversion further north - I would highly recommend it. Don't bring bikes though as the city will be heaving and they are planning to close all the roads again. Getting food may also prove interesting if it's anything like last time. Then there were 75,000 people there - twice the population of the city (and it was bucketing down). They had to introduce a one way system for pedestrians throughout parts of the city and city centre roads were closed to all other traffic - it was so packed

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version