Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Pub / Re: Tune Association II - Son of Tune Association
« Last post by rogerzilla on Today at 12:52:03 pm »
Born To Run - Bruce Springsteen
The Knowledge / Re: Handlebar stem with QR for storage
« Last post by tatanab on Today at 12:41:57 pm »
N-Lock made them about 10 years ago.  Cannot tell if still available.  Byshulz do them https://byschulz.com/product/stem-twist-sds/?lang=en  stocked byrosebikes and hollandbikeshop and others.
Be environmentally friendly this summer. Skinny-dip.

Skinny dipping is alright for models, athletes and instagram slebs. What you do, Wow, is technically stout dipping.
 :P
« Last post by CAMRAMan on Today at 12:15:05 pm »
Breakfast in Bed - Dusty Springfield
The Knowledge / Handlebar stem with QR for storage
« Last post by CAMRAMan on Today at 12:13:19 pm »
I've no idea if such a thing exists, but I was wondering if anyone sells a stem that can quickly be turned round so the bars don't take up as much width? Space in my shed is at a premium, so this would be helpful.
Online quizzes / Re: Wordle
« Last post by Jaded on Today at 12:01:49 pm »
Wordle 1,044 3/6

⬜⬜⬜🟩⬜
🟩⬜🟩⬜⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Online quizzes / Re: Squaredle
« Last post by Pingu on Today at 11:55:56 am »
I played https://squaredle.com 04/28:
*74/74 words (+11 bonus words)
🎯 In the top 5% by accuracy
🔥 Solve streak: 31
OT Knowledge / Re: Wall repair prep pre decorating
« Last post by Jurek on Today at 11:48:02 am »
So I was thinking about replacing this 10mm quadrant with 15mm quadrant to hide the gap a bit once I've done the filling. But that's not going to work when I get to the horizontal bit here which isn't deep enough to take 15mm quadrant.
PXL_20240419_151559263 by The Pingus, on Flickr

Any fantastic ideas? (Besides knock the house down and start again)
Cut 3mm off one of the flats of the horizontal quadrant. Put that cut down flat against the wall. Trim the length of the diagonal quadrant at an angle so that end section fits the section of the horizontal quadrant.
« Last post by rogerzilla on Today at 11:45:08 am »
Breakfast In America - Supertramp
Grow Your Own / Re: What have you done on the plot today?
« Last post by rafletcher on Today at 11:44:09 am »
Squinted hard at the modules on the hearth that bear sweetcorn seeds, and lo! a couple have germinated a week on from planting. Only 28 more to go. The hearth is also home to the 11 remaining Big Daddy tomato seedlings, the twelfth having turned up its toes for no discernible reason. They’ve been terribly slow to grow but the promised step change in the temperatures forecast for tomorrow means they’ll be spending their days in the sunshine from now on.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10