Author Topic: Metabike Metaphysic For Sale  (Read 1554 times)

SeldomSeen

Metabike Metaphysic For Sale
« on: 31 August, 2023, 02:19:15 pm »
Selling my lovely Metabike Metaphysic. The frame is a stunning blue and in excellent condition. I converted it from “hamster” bars to the super comfortable and easy to ride “superman” bars which I bought new along with a new stem and new carbon fibre forks (which are uncut). Also has a brand new Stronglight crank and bottom bracket. The crank length is a recumbent happy 155mm. The Mavic Aksium Elite wheelset has had very little use. New grips and cables. The tyres are conti gp4000, but would probably want replacing as it has been unridden for a while.
The other components are (and all in excellent condition):
LX shifters
XT Clutched rear derailleur
105 Front derailleur
Shimano long reach brakes
Ventisit seatpad
Also has a homemade (removable) neckrest, a large bag on the back, and a homemade carbon fibre mount for the front light – which will all come with it. I used racing shoes and cleats but will sell will the mtb pedals attached. Garmin mount and rear-view foldable mirror on handlebars.
Will also throw in a very nice turbo trainer and tyre, perfect for winter training, setting up etc if wanted!
I am 5’ 8”, but the boom goes in and out and the seat up, down, forwards, and backwards. The Metaphysic can be set up with 700C wheels, 650C wheels, 559mm wheels, fat tires, skinny tires, road brakes, caliper brakes, disc brakes… You can spec pretty much any configuration you can imagine.

A fast, stable, good hill climber recumbent great for racing, audax etc.

I am in Suffolk, near Bury St Edmunds.

£900 ono.

SeldomSeen

Re: Metabike Metaphysic For Sale
« Reply #1 on: 31 August, 2023, 06:27:38 pm »
Here are the photos!

https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjAT1MY

SeldomSeen

« Reply #2 on: 23 September, 2023, 05:39:35 pm »
Now Sold!