Author Topic: Michelin Krylion - alternatives?  (Read 39936 times)

Re: Michelin Krylion - alternatives?
« Reply #200 on: 20 March, 2012, 08:39:54 pm »
Boo hiss. But glad to hear you'll stick around and pass our queries on. It is much appreciated.
Rust never sleeps

« Reply #201 on: 20 March, 2012, 08:50:47 pm »
Boo hiss. But glad to hear you'll stick around and pass our queries on. It is much appreciated.

Seconded  :thumbsup:

« Reply #202 on: 20 March, 2012, 09:43:46 pm »
I should think bigger and even bigger tyres could be just as interesting even if the end customers are not  ;)

Good luck in your new position anyway.

KidJambo

• Ex-sales manager for Michelin bicycle tyres
    • Michelin Tyres
« Reply #203 on: 21 March, 2012, 07:21:36 am »
I should think bigger and even bigger tyres could be just as interesting even if the end customers are not  ;)

Good luck in your new position anyway.

You are right - the tyres are freaking huge! The job is essentially just the same though; meet people and spend all my time trying to persuade them that Michelin offers the best technology in terms of mileage, durability, rolling resistance and grip and that its well worth the extra initial outlay - the old adage that the true cost of a tyre cannot be measured until the end of the tyres life is even more apt - just appears that users are as tight as a-holes! LOL

Thanks for the kind words and happy to stick around :D
No longer responsible for bicycle tyres at Michelin - although I know the guy who is - but will stick around as I am a keen cyclist first and foremost...with a Michelin-biased understanding of tyres!

« Reply #204 on: 06 April, 2012, 04:19:44 pm »
Had my first visitation on the front of my Bob Jackson on Wednesday. Checking Bikejournal, where sadly I record such things, that’s the first in 3,562.3 miles for this Krylion 25.