Author Topic: Dog seat  (Read 1006 times)

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
Dog seat
« on: 28 September, 2013, 10:44:51 pm »
Today I have been wandering through the Canadian internet, or rather it has been making its way into my house uninvited, and so I found Buddy Rider. Like a child seat, but for a dog, and the unusual (?) thing is that it's stem mounted. Just like all those tiny kids used to sit on parent's bikes before we had child seats and still do in so much of the world. So there it is, a third-world solution to a first-world problem, with a seat belt, as seen on Dragon's Den!
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
Re: Dog seat
« Reply #1 on: 29 September, 2013, 11:31:52 am »
I so want one of those.  Jack would love it.   :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

« Reply #2 on: 02 October, 2013, 01:36:21 pm »
KlikFix Dog Bag avoids all the knees out malarkey.  Or the rack mounted basket for the larger pooch
Neil,

« Reply #3 on: 04 October, 2013, 06:14:25 pm »
Mmm, not sure I'd want my mad dog thrashing about at the front of the bike, would be worried about been unbalanced.  I had a fabric basket with zips on the rear rack but it only lasted two miles before he was out of it as he can open the zips.  He was a nightmare to get in it as well.

I'm thinking about getting a Basil basket. The rear KwikFix one above looks nice but its expensive.

urban_biker

• " . . .we all ended up here and like lads in the back of a Nova we sort of egged each other on...."
  • Known in the real world as Dave
« Reply #4 on: 29 November, 2013, 12:41:13 pm »
Shame there's no way they can help pedal !
Owner of a languishing Langster