General Category > The Dark Side

Bacchetta Cafe recumbent bicycle for sale

(1/3) > >>

Dingham:
On the For Sale forum https://yacf.co.uk/forum/index.php?topic=120973.0

mr ben:
Thanks to Dingham I have been tempted over to the dark side...so far I've managed to pootle along a flat largely traffic free road, including aiming (successfully) for the gaps in the annoying speed bumps, and going round some corners.  By the end of maybe an hour I was really enjoying myself. ;D  Now to find some more varied terrain.  I can see hill starts are going to be a challenge!  Off to scour this corner of the forum to benefit from your collected wisdom.

McWheels:
Another convert! Great news.

Secondly, what have done with it since you got it? Photos please.

ElyDave:
The first ever recumbent I rode was a Bachetta, I crashed it at ludicrous speed, and I was hooked. 

mr ben:
I haven't really ventured onto public roads yet, here we are on the towpath:

I thought I'd more or less got the hang of starting off (on the flat at least), but I went out for a little practice last night and was struggling so ended up getting frustrated at myself, which was then a vicious circle as wasn't very relaxed, which I know I need to be to start.  I suspect more frequent practice would help, which after the next week or so of non-cycling related life stuff (who knew?) should be possible.
As a shy introvert I am not really enjoying all the attention!

Sorry if the image isn't working...I can only blame my somewhat neglected website, where it is hosted.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version