Author Topic: Team CSC Cervelo Soloist Carbon - 100% for charity  (Read 738 times)

auctioning4charity

Team CSC Cervelo Soloist Carbon - 100% for charity
« on: 13 July, 2009, 07:48:40 pm »
Hi All,

Not quite sure where to post this, so sorry if this is innappropriate. I am an executive working in CSC. We are currently fundraising for The Prince's Trust. A very worthwhile charity supporting people who really need help here in the UK.

My fundraising team is auctioning a legitimate Team CSC Cervelo Soloist Carbon. Not a branded version, a real Team CSC bike, to Team CSC's racing specification. This model was allocated to Carlos Sastre and is approximately 3 years old. Its one of a kind there is no doubt about it. We are hoping to raise a fantastic amount of money as a result of this auction. All proceeds from the eBay auction will go to The Prince's Trust, every single penny of it.

We will list the item this Thursday on eBay. For more details you can get a pre-review of the auction at the following website.... http://www.auctioning4charity.com. We will be loading up the page tomorrow for previews. In the mean time you could take a look at the following site.... The Bricklayers Arms, Chipstead, Nr Sevenoaks, Kent. (I just happen to have preloaded it onto my brother-in-laws website)

If this post should be listed elsewhere, again, I'm sorry to intrude. I sincerely hope this is not seen as a spam posting given the ligitmacy of this auction and the purpose for which it is being auctioned.

Many thanks
Neil Spencer
CSC