Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 868200 times)

ElyDave

• Royal and Ancient Polar Bear Society member 263583
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #3450 on: 01 December, 2018, 09:02:35 am »
my daughter asked thsi morning "who is Piers Morgan?"

I refrained from the answer "a collossal bellend"
“Procrastination is the thief of time, collar him.” –Charles Dickens

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #3451 on: 01 December, 2018, 03:15:10 pm »
Morrissey. What has the super-dooper-uber twat done now?

Covered the Pretenders' classic 'Back on the Chain Gang' and made a total bollox of it.

Some things can't be forgiven . . .

Also Dermot O'Dreary for daring to inflict it on listeners.
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #3452 on: 01 December, 2018, 11:31:20 pm »
All the Tories (Raab, and the local Furrybootoon wanker Ross Thompson, for two) Tweeting pictures of themselves smiling at the local supermarkets helping out/donating at the foodbank donation point.
What.
The.
Actual.
Fuck.
You.
Arseholes.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

« Reply #3453 on: 02 December, 2018, 09:29:52 am »
Wankers. Hypocritical bastards.
Rust never sleeps

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #3454 on: 04 December, 2018, 05:43:06 pm »
Quentin Letts was just on R4.  What a braying slimy twunt.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #3455 on: 09 December, 2018, 01:39:08 pm »
PETA - bacon's greatest ally. :demon:

Not content with just one giant self-own in a week, PETA made its latest harebrained attempt to co-opt the language of social justice with this bad tweet on Tuesday asking people to drop common euphemisms which reference violence to animals, and replace them with extremely dumb bullshit like “feed a fed horse.”

https://twitter.com/peta/status/1070066047414345729?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

Their explanation of why they did this was even worse, comparing shit like “Bring home the bacon” to racism (???):

https://twitter.com/peta/status/1070066205170397184?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw

https://splinternews.com/peta-needs-to-log-the-fuck-off-1830877739 (FWIW, the author identifies as a vegan in the opening paragraph)
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #3456 on: 09 December, 2018, 01:53:12 pm »
PETA - bacon's greatest ally. :demon:

I did see someone semi-seriously suggesting that they were a false-flag operation to make people hate vegans...

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #3457 on: 10 December, 2018, 02:27:02 pm »
"Feed two birds with one scone" was my favourite.  After all the time people have spent telling us not to give bread to ducks.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #3458 on: 10 December, 2018, 08:02:23 pm »
"Feed two birds with one scone" was my favourite.  After all the time people have spent telling us not to give bread to ducks.
Surely feeding two birds with one scone is a form of deprivation and therefore cruelty?  Shouldn't the birds be entitled to at least one scone each? How can these people claim to be for the ethical treatment of animals if they're depriving them of food?  Tut, tut, tut.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

« Reply #3459 on: 11 December, 2018, 03:29:23 pm »
And that time comes round again, so soon...

Piers Morgan (who is a Colossal Bell End) apparently wants to be Chief of Staff for a Super-colossal Bell End:

Piers Morgan wants to be Trump's next Chief of Staff
https://twitter.com/JesseRodriguez/status/1072496562977341442
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

ElyDave

« Reply #3460 on: 11 December, 2018, 06:15:42 pm »
Surely feeding two birds with one scone is a form of deprivation and therefore cruelty?  Shouldn't the birds be entitled to at least one scone each? How can these people claim to be for the ethical treatment of animals if they're depriving them of food?  Tut, tut, tut.

surely that would depend on the birds,

two sparrow, or robin sized birds - plenty left over
2 blackbirds or starlings - about right
two fat ba$tard pigeons, they'll be back for more
one seagull and it'll be going for your eyes for afters
one kestrel and it'll be asking who's bringing home the bacon?

Pedaldog.

• Heedlessly impulsive, reckless, rash.
  • The Madcap!
« Reply #3461 on: 11 December, 2018, 09:05:29 pm »
Try feeding this Sparrow with one scone!
Might be okay as long as I'd had 2 Kebabs, a pizza and a bag of chips already.
You touch my Coffee and I'll slap you so hard, even Google won't be able to find you!

« Reply #3462 on: 12 December, 2018, 09:08:20 pm »
Piers Morgan (who is a Colossal Bell End) apparently wants to be Chief of Staff for a Super-colossal Bell End:

Holy carp, it appears he's dead serious!  :o I may have added some judicious edits to the following quote though...  ;)

Piers Morgan (who is a Colossal Bell End) is set to 'quit' Good Morning Britain and leave the country to take on a new role for Donald Trump.

The Good Morning Britain presenter has put in an application to be the President's Chief of Staff behind his co-hosts' back.

Susanna Reid confessed she was "insulted" and claimed he was pretending to be ill so he could head off for an interview in Washington D.C. next week.

Piers (who is a Colossal Bell End) famously won The Celebrity Apprentice USA and is hopeful of hearing Trump say the words "you're hired" for a second time.

This is no joke, as The White House released a statement saying: "The White House is aware of Mr Morgan's interest in the job."

https://www.mirror.co.uk/tv/tv-news/piers-morgan-set-quit-gmb-13722577

GMB's loss is GB's gain?  :demon:

h/t: https://twitter.com/J_amesp/status/1072952120482152448

« Reply #3463 on: 12 December, 2018, 09:10:17 pm »
Glorious !!  Bring it on !  We might finally get rid of the twat (and CBE). With a bit of luck he'll get the job and then go down with the orange one.
Rust never sleeps

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #3464 on: 12 December, 2018, 09:21:13 pm »
Bye then!
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #3465 on: 18 December, 2018, 01:27:25 pm »
Graham Linehan, he of 'Father Ted'. He has taken up the cause of transphobic bigotry, for some reason, and now rails on and on about lesbians and how he is defending them  and...on and on.

He has received a police warning for targeted harassment of a trans woman, and now has stepped into the lottery funding arena.

The lotto people announced an award to Mermaids, a family support group that helps parents and their trans children. They are of course hated by such vile groups as Transgender Trend, who are behind the bogus bollocks of ROGD* and are led by a former religious cult member and failed sculptor with no relevant qualifications at all. Anyway, "Glinner2 decided to post in the hatefest that is the Mumsnet forum, urging people to write to the Lotto people to demand the grant be withdrawn. As one of the people involved said to my face, they would rather see a child dead through suicide than what they call "transed". These people really ARE that vile. The thread has been taken down by Mumsnet, just as they did with their campaign to retain "conversion therapy" (torture) for trans kids, but the result is that the Lotto people are reviewing their grant.

Twat. Twats and Terfs.

*For those interested... rapid onset gender dysphoria. Invented by a hate group calling themselves "fourth wave now" and taken up by Transgender Trend and other hate groups. Disavowed as bollocks by all reputable medical groups but 'supported by research' by a woman called Lisa Littman, who published a paper on an obscure forum. Her research consisted entirely of sending questionnaires to TT, fourth wave now and "Young trans critical". And nothing else. The paper was disavowed by her university and has not been properly peer-reviewed as such a process would demonstrate that it is, in fact, bollocks.

The idea of ROGD is best summed up this way:

"Well, our little Tommy was never one of those trannies. Once he turned 18 and left home, though, he was straight down the gender change clinic and calling himself Susan. It's all so bloody sudden! It can only be contagion by social media, and being trendy. He never showed ANY signs while he was at home. Dad and me, we told him what utter perverts those tranny paedos are, so he was fully informed. I mean, there were those times when he was about ten, and he kept saying he should have been a girl, but Dad soon sorted him out with a few slaps and stopped that nonsense. It's all so sudden!"
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

« Reply #3467 on: 23 December, 2018, 07:49:28 pm »
The Colossal Bell End who joined in with the "drone" hysteria.

He is well known here; I have no need to name him?

ian

« Reply #3468 on: 24 December, 2018, 09:32:19 am »

I think you just did. I suspect even his family call him that.

« Reply #3469 on: 24 December, 2018, 11:05:14 am »
The thief that has stolen £20,000 of turkeys and beef from a village butcher near Huntingdon.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #3470 on: 24 December, 2018, 11:23:12 am »
The thief that has stolen £20,000 of turkeys and beef from a village butcher near Huntingdon.

Was probably feeling peckish.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

« Reply #3471 on: 24 December, 2018, 03:22:42 pm »
 :thumbsup:

I think you just did. I suspect even his family call him that.

:thumbsup:

« Reply #3472 on: 24 December, 2018, 03:43:58 pm »

Was probably feeling peckish.

Shame they didnt go to one of the other animal pens, they farm crocadiles there for the food market ;D

ElyDave

« Reply #3473 on: 29 December, 2018, 08:55:21 pm »
John Redwood, knighted.  For services to politics FFS.  Basically a knighthood for managing to tell enough lies often enough to stay in the house of commons for a lifetime.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-46700430

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #3474 on: 29 December, 2018, 09:03:25 pm »
To be fair, it's pretty hard for a Vulcan to impersonate a human for that long and still fool most people of Wokingham
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.