Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896930 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #1875 on: 15 June, 2016, 09:57:19 am »
Ronaldo

« Reply #1876 on: 15 June, 2016, 12:29:53 pm »
Mega brat twat that Ronaldo chappie.  :o

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1877 on: 15 June, 2016, 07:33:20 pm »
ICBA to check whether nauseating berk Sir Philip Green has been nominated before (though I'd be most surprised if he hasn't) but he deserves a place at the top table just for telling Richard Fuller MP off for looking at his pint him in a funny way.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Torslanda

• Professional Gobshite
  • Just a tart for retro kit . . .
    • John's Bikes
« Reply #1878 on: 15 June, 2016, 10:08:59 pm »
There's a half billion pound hole in the BHS pension fund but he's apologised for it.

So that's OK then . . .
VELOMANCER

Well that's the more blunt way of putting it but as usual he's dead right.

« Reply #1879 on: 15 June, 2016, 10:28:06 pm »
Funny innit.   If we 'forgot' a few quid on our tax returns we could and probably would end up in court, even prison.    When the establishment get caught with their proverbials in the pig till they simply apologise and everything is just dandy.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #1880 on: 16 June, 2016, 10:44:58 pm »
Katie Hopkins - a regular here - only because I found myself sitting at a lunch table with her yesterday and concluded that she is even more vile than reputed. 
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

« Reply #1881 on: 16 June, 2016, 10:50:28 pm »
Katie Hopkins - a regular here - only because I found myself sitting at a lunch table with her yesterday and concluded that she is even more vile than reputed.

Poor you, Rob. But why? And how did you cope?

Jon

« Reply #1882 on: 16 June, 2016, 10:57:07 pm »
ICBA to check whether nauseating berk Sir Philip Green has been nominated before (though I'd be most surprised if he hasn't) but he deserves a place at the top table just for telling Richard Fuller MP off for looking at his pint him in a funny way.
The word 'farce' springs to mind. I wonder if such inquiries (or whatever it was) actually ever decide anything at all.

mcshroom

• Mushroom
« Reply #1883 on: 16 June, 2016, 11:59:00 pm »
I'm nominating Sellafield Ltd's new Chief Exec, Paul Foster for this.
http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk/news/Shock-salary-slash-for-Sellafield-workers-c3a4f021-b972-48a2-aee5-3fff598f4366-ds

Perhaps he'd like to explain personally to the technical trainee that he doesn't want her in his company? This is a place that struggles to recruit and retain skilled technical staff as it is. >:(
Climbs like a sprinter, sprints like a climber!

« Reply #1884 on: 17 June, 2016, 07:45:34 am »
I don't suppose as a newbie himself any cuts affect his package?

Thought not.

« Reply #1885 on: 17 June, 2016, 08:18:39 am »
.... fewer paid sick days.

.... to save around £4 million a year and increase productivity.

Just the sort of place we want people dragging themselves in when they're not up to it.

mcshroom, please tell us if the new intake includes anyone called Homer, please.

Andrew

« Reply #1886 on: 17 June, 2016, 08:57:17 am »

Not that I give a damn but I'd kinda thought (hoped?) that the Hopkins persona was construct. She comes across as so vile, so pantomime baddie, that I figured it can't be real.

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #1887 on: 17 June, 2016, 09:56:01 am »

Not that I give a damn but I'd kinda thought (hoped?) that the Hopkins persona was construct. She comes across as so vile, so pantomime baddie, that I figured it can't be real.

It may all be an act but, if it is, she's certainly worthy of several BAFTAs (not that she would accept an award from a bunch of leftie luvvie profiteers, of course) for sustaining it so convincingly. She appears to revel in the opprobrium that she attracts - for example, boasting about being questioned by the police for "hate crimes" - and sees herself as speaking up for people who otherwise have no voice (presumably because many of them have not evolved that far yet).

Deano - I was at a small conference discussing the implications of the changing balance between reporting and commentary in mainstream media. All interesting stuff and, Hopkins excepted, the quality of participants was pretty good.
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
« Reply #1888 on: 19 June, 2016, 07:11:29 pm »
http://www.whitehavennews.co.uk/news/Shock-salary-slash-for-Sellafield-workers-c3a4f021-b972-48a2-aee5-3fff598f4366-ds

Perhaps he'd like to explain personally to the technical trainee that he doesn't want her in his company? This is a place that struggles to recruit and retain skilled technical staff as it is. >:(
That's what is happening to public servants in general (and yes I know the place is privatised). Two days ago I received my letter telling me my take home pay would be going down, two months after it did, by £45 a month. I am also being blackmailed to "volunteer" for revised T&Cs that will deliver another 5% or more pay cut. Retention is now dreadful, and Hunt et al are claiming that charging nurses to study, which in practice means charging them for working in the NHS, will somehow deliver more nursing students.
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

mcshroom

• Mushroom
Climbs like a sprinter, sprints like a climber!

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #1890 on: 21 June, 2016, 08:38:48 pm »

That's what is happening to public servants in general (and yes I know the place is privatised). Two days ago I received my letter telling me my take home pay would be going down, two months after it did, by £45 a month. I am also being blackmailed to "volunteer" for revised T&Cs that will deliver another 5% or more pay cut. Retention is now dreadful, and Hunt et al are claiming that charging nurses to study, which in practice means charging them for working in the NHS, will somehow deliver more nursing students.
Presumably that's due to overtime or allowances, since it's not actually legal to cut someone's salary without their consent?
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

Feanor

• It's mostly downhill from here.
« Reply #1891 on: 21 June, 2016, 09:41:19 pm »
Yebbut, there's consent, and there's consent.

As a long-term inmate of the oil industry, I can tell you exactly how consent works.
For example, the Working Time Directive.
The UK successfully battled for the right to opt out of this, on behalf of all the Hard Working Families.
We got the 'right' for employees to consent to work longer hours.
Yay for worker's rights and choice.
Right.

Actual effect?
"Sign the opt-out and continue your long hours, or sling your hook."

« Reply #1892 on: 22 June, 2016, 11:27:53 am »

Staggering that he can even begin to say it's about fairness to the employees and local community having just stated it's about saving £4m.

« Reply #1893 on: 22 June, 2016, 11:30:46 am »
Yebbut, there's consent, and there's consent.

As a long-term inmate of the oil industry, I can tell you exactly how consent works.
For example, the Working Time Directive.
The UK successfully battled for the right to opt out of this, on behalf of all the Hard Working Families.
We got the 'right' for employees to consent to work longer hours.
Yay for worker's rights and choice.
Right.

Actual effect?
"Sign the opt-out and continue your long hours, or sling your hook."

Yes, I've seen employees put through a dismiss and re-engage process at the time of a redundancy exercise and being, formally, told that if they didn't first sign an opt out of their final salary pension scheme that they wouldn't be re-engaged. I was confident this was in breach of the case law, quite apart from just plain wrong, but no one chose/felt able to challenge.

« Reply #1894 on: 22 June, 2016, 11:44:14 am »
I would like to nominate an un-named person.

They are the brother-in-law of a friend. Said friend is an iraqi muslim (half-german, half-iraqi). Lived in the UK, married to an English guy for about 30 years.

The Nominee is an immigrant to NZ and posts a constant stream of anti-immigrant, anti-muslim rhetoric to his sister-in-law's facebook wall. Said rhetoric is up to and including the "all Muslims are rapists/terrorists/Islam is inherently evil/all immigrants should go back where they came from". Anyone pointing out that he himself is an immigrant is called a uneducated guardian lefty bigot and told to go stick their head back in the sand.

He is an absolutely prize class arsehole of the first order. A white-privileged bellend.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #1895 on: 22 June, 2016, 11:50:07 am »
Can we have group nominations?

I nominate the LEAVE campaign liars.   Oh, and the REMAIN campaign spineless jerks.   

I am still waiting for either side to present a coherent argument either way.   Fortunately I have exercised by brane and sent off my postal vote already.

Roll on Friday!   

« Reply #1896 on: 22 June, 2016, 01:30:21 pm »

It may all be an act but, <snip>

It's not, she jogs on the cycle path I use to bimble to work.
"Get out of my f*ing way" seems to be her mantra.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1897 on: 22 June, 2016, 04:36:26 pm »
For the good of humanity you must arrange a brake failure while testing those spiked winter tyres you've always promised yourself.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #1898 on: 22 June, 2016, 06:28:33 pm »
Tell us where.   We can have a 'yacf massive' brake failure ...   :D

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #1899 on: 23 June, 2016, 12:47:26 pm »
Un-named judge at York crown court and the road-rage twat whose conviction he quashed

DISABLED Yorkshire pensioner who admitted assaulting a cyclist in a road rage incident has had his driving ban overturned, and says he pleaded guilty to the charge only because he was going on holiday.

Brian McDonald, 77, who says he is “no road-rage pensioner” was given a 12-month driving ban after pleading guilty to assaulting a 26-year-old cyclist last month.

Scarborough Magistrates’ Court heard Mr McDonald had called the police after an altercation with a cyclist, and needed hospital treatment for an injured finger.

Mr McDonald’s driving ban was quashed after he took his case to York Crown Court last week.

Mr McDonald, of Doncaster, said: “I was very upset by it all - the only reason I pleaded guilty was because I thought it was a minor offence.

“They were talking about having a trial in September, but I go away with my wife to Spain then and we go every year.

“I just wanted it over with - I thought I would just get a fine of about £75.

“My wife and I were very upset by it because we are both disabled and need the car to be able to get to hospital appointments.”

Magistrates also ordered him to pay a £220 fine, £85 in court costs and £150 compensation to the cyclist.

But when York Crown Court overturned the ruling, he was told he would not have to pay anything to the man he was convicted of assaulting.

However, the assault conviction still stands.

www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/i-m-no-road-rage-pensioner-says-77-year-old-after-his-driving-ban-is-overturned-1-7979007#ixzz4COzA2I4W
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius