Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 897159 times)

Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #1900 on: 23 June, 2016, 01:50:10 pm »
Mrs Justice Hogg (retd.).
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

ian

« Reply #1901 on: 23 June, 2016, 02:06:21 pm »
Mrs Justice Hogg (retd.).

I think you mean very conveniently (retd.).

Andrew

« Reply #1902 on: 23 June, 2016, 02:55:57 pm »
Sort of worried about this nomination but (intake of breath)...

Oscar Pistorius; "Reeva Steenkamp wouldn’t want me to spend my life in jail"

Maybe, but I think she'd have preferred not to have been killed by you.

« Reply #1903 on: 23 June, 2016, 08:06:24 pm »
Un-named judge at York crown court and the road-rage twat whose conviction he quashed

DISABLED Yorkshire pensioner who admitted assaulting a cyclist in a road rage incident has had his driving ban overturned, and says he pleaded guilty to the charge only because he was going on holiday.

Brian McDonald, 77, who says he is “no road-rage pensioner” was given a 12-month driving ban after pleading guilty to assaulting a 26-year-old cyclist last month.

Scarborough Magistrates’ Court heard Mr McDonald had called the police after an altercation with a cyclist, and needed hospital treatment for an injured finger.

Mr McDonald’s driving ban was quashed after he took his case to York Crown Court last week.

Mr McDonald, of Doncaster, said: “I was very upset by it all - the only reason I pleaded guilty was because I thought it was a minor offence.

“They were talking about having a trial in September, but I go away with my wife to Spain then and we go every year.

“I just wanted it over with - I thought I would just get a fine of about £75.

“My wife and I were very upset by it because we are both disabled and need the car to be able to get to hospital appointments.”

Magistrates also ordered him to pay a £220 fine, £85 in court costs and £150 compensation to the cyclist.

But when York Crown Court overturned the ruling, he was told he would not have to pay anything to the man he was convicted of assaulting.

However, the assault conviction still stands.

www.yorkshirepost.co.uk/news/crime/i-m-no-road-rage-pensioner-says-77-year-old-after-his-driving-ban-is-overturned-1-7979007#ixzz4COzA2I4W

Presumably he'll be back in court in September charged with perjury and wasting police and court time?

« Reply #1904 on: 23 June, 2016, 08:06:56 pm »
This thread introduced me to Katie Hopkins. I'm not coming back here.

billplumtree

• Plumbing the well of gitness
« Reply #1905 on: 24 June, 2016, 09:55:37 am »
The fucking pig-fucker who fucking decided that fucking fucking pigs wasn't fucking doing it any fucking more for him, so fucked the entire fucking country instead.  And then fucking fucked off afterwards.

SoreTween

• Most of me survived the Pennine Bridleway.
« Reply #1906 on: 24 June, 2016, 10:01:44 am »
Sort of worried about this nomination but (intake of breath)...

Oscar Pistorius; "Reeva Steenkamp wouldn’t want me to spend my life in jail"

Maybe, but I think she'd have preferred not to have been killed by you.
No idea what you're worried about.  Deserved nomination and I'm surprised if it is his first.
2023 targets: Survive. Maybe.
There is only one infinite resource in this universe; human stupidity.

mcshroom

• Mushroom
« Reply #1907 on: 24 June, 2016, 10:03:24 am »
The fucking pig-fucker who fucking decided that fucking fucking pigs wasn't fucking doing it any fucking more for him, so fucked the entire fucking country instead.  And then fucking fucked off afterwards.
He has permanent residency in this thread, as we don't really have a thread with a level of twattery high enough to put him where he really belongs
Climbs like a sprinter, sprints like a climber!

« Reply #1908 on: 24 June, 2016, 10:21:12 am »

I'll admit, my personal politics doesn't put in the consensus view on this forum, but this unit (un)happily endorses this nomination, simply because he's failed to own his breakage.*

The utter fucking cowardly hoofwangling spoogesucker of a bunglecunt.

* Hat-tip to Colin Powell.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #1909 on: 24 June, 2016, 10:29:29 am »
Couldn't possibly imagine who you are talking about.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Jon

« Reply #1910 on: 24 June, 2016, 11:00:51 am »
Is Cameron on this list?

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #1911 on: 24 June, 2016, 11:10:06 am »

POTD
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Jon

« Reply #1912 on: 24 June, 2016, 11:18:10 am »
Ah. Ok good.

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #1913 on: 24 June, 2016, 12:12:26 pm »
Nigel Farage

Farage slammed for saying Leave won referendum victory 'without a bullet being fired' despite Jo Cox murder just a week earlier
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3657913/Farage-slammed-saying-Leave-won-referendum-victory-without-bullet-fired-despite-Jo-Cox-murder.html

Apologies for linking to *that* place
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

« Reply #1914 on: 24 June, 2016, 01:08:42 pm »
Over 17 million new candidates ...

« Reply #1915 on: 24 June, 2016, 04:14:15 pm »
Over 17 million new candidates ...

The Solution (Berthold Brecht)

After the uprising of the 17th of June
The Secretary of the Writers' Union
Had leaflets distributed in the Stalinallee
Stating that
the people
Had forfeited the confidence of the government
And could win it back only
By redoubled efforts. Would it not be easier
In that case for the government
To dissolve the people
And elect another?

;)
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #1916 on: 24 June, 2016, 04:22:33 pm »
So we can now expect violent suppression by extremist right wing rule?

« Reply #1917 on: 24 June, 2016, 05:36:32 pm »
Here's a clue - for "government", read "YACF".

billplumtree

« Reply #1918 on: 24 June, 2016, 06:17:00 pm »
Quote from: Dick Tuck
The people have spoken, the bastards.

« Reply #1919 on: 24 June, 2016, 06:19:51 pm »
Couldn't have put it better myself...

billplumtree

« Reply #1920 on: 24 June, 2016, 06:22:27 pm »
Couldn't have put it better myself...

I stand on the shoulders of giants

« Reply #1921 on: 27 June, 2016, 10:57:44 pm »
Clive Tyldesley - at the end of the England-Iceland game, he commented that England's defeat would overshadow the Brexit debacle.

No, Clive, it really really won't.

« Reply #1922 on: 28 June, 2016, 12:40:07 am »
Yeah, I noticed that.  I don't know what all the fuss is about - we only got beaten by one goal.  That's as good as a win if you support Newcastle.

« Reply #1923 on: 28 June, 2016, 07:40:11 am »
Well done Iceland.

Danny Mills on radio 5.   Every two minutes all he kept saying was that in the post match interview Hodgson needed to be asked what his plan was for the second half.   Mills became increasingly ranty and angry and you could almost hear the veins popping in his neck and forehead.

Licence payers money wasted on this super twat so-called expert. 

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #1924 on: 28 June, 2016, 07:45:12 am »
You see what you miss by not having a TV <g,d&r>

There may be other foopball colemantators, pundits etc. etc. who manage to talk sense in a calm and rational way but not even Mr Gary Winston Lineker MBE can be everywhere at once.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime