Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 896772 times)

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #2675 on: 28 November, 2017, 10:02:16 am »
Oy, Citoyen, I hope you're not including me in that catch-all Super-Twat label! It might have been "The Willy of the People", but there were plenty of us who voted Remain! (I was rather bemused by the belated City of Culture bid, thobut.)

No, just the ones who were whining on Radio 4 last night - mainly Rosie Millard. If the City of Culture bid people didn't personally vote leave then I can understand why they're miffed, but complaining about the EU is blaming the wrong people.

Unfortunately, there's a lot of it about at the moment - people whining because it turns out they're getting what they voted for. Fuckers should have thought of that.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #2676 on: 29 November, 2017, 12:06:32 pm »
Donald Trump!

« Reply #2677 on: 29 November, 2017, 04:39:09 pm »
Hell yeah.  Even that colossal bell end Piers Morgan who is apparently a 'friend' suggested to him on Twitter that he should delete his vile postings. 

ian

« Reply #2678 on: 29 November, 2017, 04:58:07 pm »
In all honesty, at this point he could go visit the Holocaust Museum dressed as Hitler and then tweet that 'he was having a joke' and I wouldn't even be surprised.

« Reply #2679 on: 29 November, 2017, 05:10:41 pm »
Hell yeah.  Even that colossal bell end Piers Morgan who is apparently a 'friend' suggested to him on Twitter that he should delete his vile postings.

Mind you, PM (WIACBE) is getting roasted for having supported Trump through the election campaign in the first place.

In related matters, I'm going to nominate Twitter's management, all the way up to CEO Jack Dorsey - because Trump is yet again breaching Twitter's Terms Of Service, but again, Twitter will do the cube root of sweet Fascinating Aida about it.  ::-)

Twitter could - if it wanted to - deal with the trolls and the bots overnight (most of the accounts following Trump don't have a real person behind them), but Twitter won't, because such a reduction in the number of accounts, tweets and retweets will reveal that Twitter's valuation was built on artificially inflated membership and engagement numbers - a castle made of sand.
"He who fights monsters should see to it that he himself does not become a monster. And if you gaze for long into an abyss, the abyss gazes also into you." ~ Freidrich Neitzsche

« Reply #2680 on: 02 December, 2017, 04:56:17 pm »
Nabih al-Wahsh. What a super, super-twat.

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #2681 on: 04 December, 2017, 12:14:42 am »
Well, quelle-fucking-surprise: Nigel Farage.  https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/03/nigel-farage-criticised-for-saying-he-will-keep-eu-pension

It must be for all that work he put in as an MEP  :demon:

« Reply #2682 on: 04 December, 2017, 01:39:50 am »
You're just fishing for a reaction with that last comment.

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #2683 on: 04 December, 2017, 02:35:52 am »
Well, quelle-fucking-surprise: Nigel Farage.  https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2017/dec/03/nigel-farage-criticised-for-saying-he-will-keep-eu-pension

It must be for all that work he put in as an MEP  :demon:
Trying to get elected to the uk parliament?

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #2684 on: 04 December, 2017, 06:16:37 am »
Farage has always been a hypocritical slimeball.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #2685 on: 04 December, 2017, 08:19:54 am »
Nobody mentioned Nadine Dorries yet?

Sure, not offensive, but so bloody stupid.

[edit] a scan of wikipedia and a smattering of news stories suggests that she should have honorary permanent membership of this thread.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

T42

• Apprentice geezer
« Reply #2686 on: 04 December, 2017, 08:29:11 am »
I'm still having trouble believing that name, but anything in America... oh.

On a level with the 1960s Edinburgh City Councillor who once opined that Edinburgh police didn't need Jaguars and should have Minis because she had once seen a Mini pass a Jag.  They got the Jags.
I've dusted off all those old bottles and set them up straight

rogerzilla

« Reply #2687 on: 04 December, 2017, 01:30:03 pm »
Nigel Farage, the duplicitous weasel.  I come here not to praise the EU, but to take my £73,000 pension from it.

He only occasionally turned up, and then it was just to slag them off.

ian

« Reply #2688 on: 04 December, 2017, 01:52:33 pm »
Rather ironically he used many of his few appearances to ask about the benefits of EU officials (to which the answer was always a weary 'they're published on our web site and can be found with a simple search').

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #2689 on: 04 December, 2017, 02:18:35 pm »
Inability to look beyond their own noses is a common failing in politicians - and the people they represent. In a previous life, part of my job was to review and sign off the replies to the numerous letters that we used to get from MPs. Most were questions simply passed on from constituents.  I'd venture that a good 75% of the queries could have been answered simply by reading the relevant section of the web site and all that had been achieved had been to waste the MP's time (or, at least, their intern's time), my colleagues' time and my time.   

Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

« Reply #2690 on: 04 December, 2017, 04:09:01 pm »
Nigel Farage, the duplicitous weasel.  I come here not to praise the EU, but to take my £73,000 pension from it.

Weren't the EU pursuing UKIP over some of their more "imaginative" expenses claims?
“There is no point in using the word 'impossible' to describe something that has clearly happened.”
― Douglas Adams

« Reply #2691 on: 04 December, 2017, 04:27:36 pm »

Weren't the EU pursuing UKIP over some of their more "imaginative" expenses claims?
Just a little. A smidgen. A tad. As in yes. To the tune of about 500 000
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #2692 on: 04 December, 2017, 06:54:35 pm »
St Treasy of Mayhem.
An additional entry for negotiating a soft border betwixt Ireland and Northern Ireland by agreeing a special economic status for the latter only to pop out fro a cup of tea and be told by the power behind the throne that no way would that be allowed under any circumstances at all, so she quite the talks. How rude.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

rogerzilla

« Reply #2693 on: 04 December, 2017, 08:57:33 pm »
She's completely hopeless.  65 million people in the UK and she ends up at the top of the pile.  My cat could do a better job of running the country.  And, just to prove I'm not being sexist, it's really all that ham-faced chancer Cameron's fault, a man of whom Eton and Oxford must be truly ashamed.  If he'd gone to a state school he'd probably still be walking on all fours.

« Reply #2694 on: 04 December, 2017, 08:59:37 pm »
She's completely hopeless.  65 million people in the UK and she ends up at the top of the pile.  My cat could do a better job of running the country.  And, just to prove I'm not being sexist, it's really all that ham-faced chancer Cameron's fault, a man of whom Eton and Oxford must be truly ashamed.  If he'd gone to a state school he'd probably still be walking on all fours.

Some people might OBJECT to that unwanted slur. It wasn't ham faced, it was ham fancied. Or summat.

rogerzilla

« Reply #2695 on: 04 December, 2017, 09:01:00 pm »
To quote my daughters: he's got a face like a bum and he left his baby in the pub.  Cameron, not Ham.  I don't know if Ham has ever left a baby in a pub  ;D

« Reply #2696 on: 04 December, 2017, 09:46:03 pm »
This whole farce was started by the bullyboys, er I mean bullingdon boys private agreement to let Dave Shamefaced win the referendum then pass the helm to his bestest buddy Bozo the clown as compensation for losing with the wild and unrestrained sycophantic support of the nauseous tory mob.  Then Nigel the pension pot plunderer muddied the waters and that Daily Hate loving Cove chap persuaded the clown to say silly things about taking back our sovereignty and giving the NHS a squillion groats a second.

This is what happens when you have a murder of eton mess in control!

Pedaldog.

• Heedlessly impulsive, reckless, rash.
  • The Madcap!
« Reply #2697 on: 05 December, 2017, 02:01:19 am »
Treason May and the whole of the Self-Servative Government. They are all criminals and should be jailed. In the same Call!
You touch my Coffee and I'll slap you so hard, even Google won't be able to find you!

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #2698 on: 05 December, 2017, 07:24:02 pm »
It's gammon-faced, as in "gammon-faced pig-botherer".
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #2699 on: 05 December, 2017, 07:30:09 pm »
65 million people in the UK and she ends up at the top of the pile.
You have to remember, "Only cream and scum rise." Or, less politely,  "Only cream and bastards rise."

Aren't we nearer to 70 millions than 65 now?
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου