General Category > OT Knowledge

OT Knowledge

(1/3) > >>

rogerzilla:
Please put all new IT-related stuff in Blinkenlights - when The Movers get round to it, they'll shift the historical stuff.

Thanks.

macthebike:

--- Quote from: rogerzilla on 23 April, 2008, 10:53:17 am ---Please put all new IT-related stuff in Blinkenlights - when The Movers get round to it, they'll shift the historical stuff.

Thanks.

--- End quote ---
Please tell me...What is OT? What is KOTF ?...and are they related? I`m a new recruit you see. Thanks

hellymedic:
OT Knowledge is for information on anything non bicycle-related which doesn't have its own board or sub-board.
The Pub is for general chatter.

Blinkenlights is now Ctrl-Alt-Del for computery things, Health & Fitness etc are self-explanatory.

A query about the best place to buy a washing machine would fit into OT Knowledge.

If OT Knowledge started getting really clogged with camping problems, for example, I might suggest to the admins we had a Tents and Camping board. As we don't want too many boards, a board would be sacrificed and merged with another.

Zoidburg:

--- Quote from: macthebike on 10 August, 2010, 06:00:45 pm ---
--- Quote from: rogerzilla on 23 April, 2008, 10:53:17 am ---Please put all new IT-related stuff in Blinkenlights - when The Movers get round to it, they'll shift the historical stuff.

Thanks.

--- End quote ---
Please tell me...What is OT? What is KOTF ?...and are they related? I`m a new recruit you see. Thanks

--- End quote ---
Overtly Tempting.

macthebike:

--- Quote from: hellymedic on 10 August, 2010, 06:13:38 pm ---OT Knowledge is for information on anything non bicycle-related which doesn't have its own board or sub-board.
The Pub is for general chatter.

Blinkenlights is now Ctrl-Alt-Del for computery things, Health & Fitness etc are self-explanatory.

A query about the best place to buy a washing machine would fit into OT Knowledge.

If OT Knowledge started getting really clogged with camping problems, for example, I might suggest to the admins we had a Tents and Camping board. As we don't want too many boards, a board would be sacrificed and merged with another.

--- End quote ---

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version