Author Topic: 'SEG's 75' Reliability Ride, Wickford, Essex, 26/2/17  (Read 1339 times)

'SEG's 75' Reliability Ride, Wickford, Essex, 26/2/17
« on: 16 January, 2017, 09:11:02 pm »
The SEG's 75 Reliability Ride, which is organised by the South Essex Group (SEG) of Cycling UK (the new name for the Cyclists' Touring Club - CTC - charity), takes place on February 26th 2017. This established 75-mile event, which takes in some beautiful countryside, is considered by many to be the first 'real' Essex cycle ride of the year. It's popular as a 'warm-up' with the local racing community. Starting from the Wickford Café Restaurant, 1-7 The Broadway, Wickford, Essex SS11 7AD, there are 3 start-time options - 8.30am (7-hour ride), 9am (6-hour ride) and 9.30am (5-hour ride). Wickford is easily-accessible from London via the Liverpool Street to Southend Victoria line; nearby car-parking will be available on the day.

In the area that day? Sound like your thing? Go to http://www.essexcycling.co.uk/events/ for more information.

We look forward to seeing some of you!

Andrij

• Андрій
  • Ερασιτεχνικός μισάνθρωπος
Re: 'SEG's 75' Reliability Ride, Wickford, Essex, 26/2/17
« Reply #1 on: 16 January, 2017, 09:26:24 pm »
Wickford is easily-accessible from London via the Liverpool Street to Southend Victoria line; nearby car-parking will be available on the day.

I'd consider doing this ride again, but engineering works on the day make it impossible for me this time around.
;D  Andrij.  I pronounce you Complete and Utter GIT   :thumbsup: