Author Topic: Right see you lot later  (Read 1444 times)

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
Right see you lot later
« on: 01 June, 2008, 04:51:53 am »
I'm off to Athens for a week :) See you when I get back.

In the mean time if you have any tips on places to visit/eat/drink/pickup let me know via email/text ;)

Sam
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

Re: Right see you lot later
« Reply #1 on: 01 June, 2008, 05:51:17 am »
BE WARNED - The Bars are rip off places. You buy a Hostess a few drinks and get charged for many more.

My Japanese Boss got caught out for a few thousand Dollars. I got caught out to a much lesser extent because he told me and my wallet contained only slightly more cash than I had calculated for the genuine Bill. I just emptied my Wallet on the Counter and walked out cursing them :P I left Credit Cards at my Hotel and had a cash reserve hidden somewhere on my person.

Athens is undoubtedly the worst place that I know of for screwing the Customers.

"100% PURE FREAKING AWESOME"

Rapples

« Reply #2 on: 01 June, 2008, 10:07:12 am »
Sorry, but why would you buy a hostess a drink if you didn't want to get screwed?

::-) ::-) ::-)

Jezza

« Reply #3 on: 01 June, 2008, 10:17:30 am »

Athens is undoubtedly the worst place that I know of for screwing the Customers.

I know a couple of bars in Bangkok that offer the same.

Have a good trip Sam.

« Reply #4 on: 01 June, 2008, 03:22:59 pm »
Yes, ones that Tourists go to or are led to. I havet  bought many drinks for Hostesses in various Countries without any overcharging.

Athens means problems at most Bars. :sick:
"100% PURE FREAKING AWESOME"

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #5 on: 07 June, 2008, 03:04:33 am »
I is back init. Had a brilliant time, also did a bit of R&R :) Nice place and quite hot. I'm still undecided on the greek women tho, I dunno. Anyways, the drinks were cheap, food was great and no one tried to rip me off. Strangely enough almost everyone thought I was spanish on first impression??? The BC is a great place to work and had such a great time both in terms of workshops and outputs that I've been asked to do similar workshops in Georgia, Azerbaijan, Thessaloniki, Istanbul, Great Yarmouth, Cyprus, and Lithuania. I can't wait!
You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say will be misquoted, then used against you.

Support Equilibrium

« Reply #6 on: 07 June, 2008, 03:16:01 am »
I is back init. Had a brilliant time, also did a bit of R&R :) Nice place and quite hot. I'm still undecided on the greek women tho, I dunno. Anyways, the drinks were cheap, food was great and no one tried to rip me off. Strangely enough almost everyone thought I was spanish on first impression??? The BC is a great place to work and had such a great time both in terms of workshops and outputs that I've been asked to do similar workshops in Georgia, Azerbaijan, Thessaloniki, Istanbul, Great Yarmouth, Cyprus, and Lithuania. I can't wait!

You jammy b***ard! I've heard Great Yarmouth is fantastic this time of year.

Valiant

• aka Sam
    • Radiance Audio
« Reply #7 on: 07 June, 2008, 03:38:26 am »
So I'be heard but never been there! I can't wait!  ::-)

Does look a bit outta place in amongst the others don't it?

Support Equilibrium