Author Topic: ACB Coach to Paris-Brest-Paris  (Read 3487 times)

ACB Coach to Paris-Brest-Paris
« on: 21 February, 2019, 11:59:26 am »
We have 11 places remaining on the ACB Coach to Paris-Brest-Paris... We need to fill all 30 to keep the advertised cost of £343.67 which includes all travel, ferry crossing, and 3 nights accommodation (16th, 17th & 22nd August). The coach leaves Bristol on the morning of the 16th and we may be able to do a couple of pick ups on the way. If your interested get in touch asap! Message me on here or email paul@audaxclubbristol.co.uk for more details...  If your definitely in you can sign up now at - https://form.jotformeu.com/80846442130350

Re: ACB Coach to Paris-Brest-Paris
« Reply #1 on: 26 February, 2019, 04:51:51 pm »
Thanks for all your interest! We are now fully booked and the coach & hotel package is going ahead. Check your emails for more details and how to pay the deposit.

« Reply #2 on: 27 February, 2019, 02:02:14 pm »
Hi Paul, is there a reserve list in case of dropouts?

« Reply #3 on: 27 February, 2019, 05:34:34 pm »
Hi Paul,

I know it's early but is there a recommended place for parking the car near to the coach pick up in Bristol?

Also - as a newbie - I'm wondering what to do with my non-bike stuff while on the actual ride?

Cheers,

Geoff

« Reply #4 on: 27 February, 2019, 07:11:22 pm »
I'd have thought that you'll be able to leave things at the hotel, assuming you're going back there after the ride. If not, then in 2015 there was a left luggage facility at the velodrome - I'm currently relying on ACP offering the same this year at the Bergerie.

« Reply #5 on: 28 February, 2019, 02:11:13 pm »
Hi Paul, is there a reserve list in case of dropouts?

Hey Rob, there certainly can be... email me at paul@audaxclubbristol.co.uk with your details and i'll let you know if a place becomes available  :)

« Reply #6 on: 28 February, 2019, 02:12:52 pm »
Hi Paul,

I know it's early but is there a recommended place for parking the car near to the coach pick up in Bristol?

Also - as a newbie - I'm wondering what to do with my non-bike stuff while on the actual ride?

Cheers,

Geoff

You can leave your car in the coach depot, its secure and locked at night. Any items you want to leave when on the ride can be left with the bike boxes either in the hotel or in the coach

« Reply #7 on: 01 March, 2019, 09:44:33 pm »
Excellent - thanks. :thumbsup:

« Reply #8 on: 26 June, 2019, 04:30:17 pm »
Due to a couple of drop outs we now have 3 places available on the PBP Coach & Accommodation package... if your interested get in touch asap!

paul@audaxclubbristol.co.uk

« Reply #9 on: 19 July, 2019, 09:31:00 pm »
Hi Paul, email just sent, any spaces left please?  Thanks either way