Author Topic: What's the baddest thing you did when you were little?  (Read 6679 times)

Eccentrica Gallumbits

• Rock 'n' roll and brew, rock 'n' roll and brew...
What's the baddest thing you did when you were little?
« on: 02 May, 2011, 10:41:05 pm »
I - and I am very ashamed of this and have never told my parents - went to the local hospital with a friend, when we were about 10, told them I'd fallen off my bike and hurt my arm, which was a complete lie, and got it X-rayed. And when they gave me the discharge letter to take to my GP, I stuck it down a drain. There was no reason to do it at all, it was just badness and allowing myself to be led astray by Lynette - it was all her idea.
My feminist marxist dialectic brings all the boys to the yard.

Re: What's the baddest thing you did when you were little?
« Reply #1 on: 02 May, 2011, 10:42:31 pm »
I pissed on my sister's arse.
Those wonderful norks are never far from my thoughts, oh yeah!

Eccentrica Gallumbits

« Reply #2 on: 02 May, 2011, 10:42:44 pm »
Oh ffs.

« Reply #3 on: 02 May, 2011, 10:43:03 pm »
I ran away to live in a tree house with my friend. It took them 10 hours to find us. We were 7  ;D

Julian

• samoture
« Reply #4 on: 02 May, 2011, 10:45:26 pm »
Probably making prank calls to the emergency services with a (bad influence) friend when I was in year 7, from the school telephone. 

I never did anything bad at home, but school was fair game.  ;D

spindrift

« Reply #5 on: 02 May, 2011, 10:45:57 pm »
I pissed on my mum. I was 30 seconds old.

Plus there were all the explosives and bombs and gigantic flaming bins and stuff but I was a teenager then and not very little.

« Reply #6 on: 02 May, 2011, 10:47:32 pm »
Oh, thinking about it that might not be the baddest. I stole 2 pints of milk and a loaf of bread from the corner shop so I could keep the dosh I had been given to buy it with  :-X

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
    • Stuff mostly about weather
« Reply #7 on: 02 May, 2011, 10:55:08 pm »
The Cultural Revolution. Come to think of it, that might have been a bigger boy.

I don't suppose it will come as a surprise to anyone that a couple of friends and I slept in a large tent for a few nights, and on at least one of those nights, as a dare, at about 3 a.m. we wandered around the village starkers. I was probably about 13 at the time.

I think I was too much of a coward to do anything especially bad when I was very young.
Quote from: Dez
It doesn’t matter where you start. Just start.

« Reply #8 on: 02 May, 2011, 10:58:55 pm »
When I was about six I called Margaret Thatcher a cow and got sent to my room by my Granddad. I was later reassured by my parents that I hadn't been bad.

Wowbagger

• Stout dipper
    • Stuff mostly about weather
« Reply #9 on: 02 May, 2011, 11:02:26 pm »
When my younger son was in his high chair, he used to give a running commentary on the news. He could identify Neil Clinic, but his pièce de resistance was "There's Mrs. Thatcher, the appalling cow!" I've no idea where he got that from.

He's being studying politics at Essex University for almost as long as she was prime minister.
Quote from: Dez
It doesn’t matter where you start. Just start.

« Reply #10 on: 02 May, 2011, 11:11:15 pm »
I pissed on my mum.
We all did that. And pissed on anyone else foolish enough to be holding us when our bladders were full. And worse . . .
"A woman on a bicycle has all the world before her where to choose; she can go where she will, no man hindering." The Type-Writer Girl, 1897

Charlotte

• Dissolute libertine
  • Here's to ol' D.H. Lawrence...
    • charlottebarnes.co.uk
« Reply #11 on: 02 May, 2011, 11:13:39 pm »
I shot my sister in the head.
Commercial, Editorial and PR Photographer - www.charlottebarnes.co.uk

« Reply #12 on: 02 May, 2011, 11:17:12 pm »
I shot my sister in the head.

Ladies and Gentlemen, we could be about to declare a winner, if winner is the correct term here,
[Quote/]Adrian, you're living proof that bandwidth is far too cheap.[/Quote]

« Reply #13 on: 02 May, 2011, 11:19:24 pm »
I told my elder sister that I could throw a crab apple right over our house, and when she said I couldn't, I went and got a crab apple, and threw it as hard and high as I could, right into her bedroom window.  Where it stuck.

Tourist Tony

• Supermassive mobile flesh-toned black hole
« Reply #14 on: 02 May, 2011, 11:24:38 pm »
Not me, but my brother, who decided at the age of six to see what sound an empty baby milk-powder tin would make when it hit my head.

Unfortunately he first filled it with sand

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #15 on: 02 May, 2011, 11:26:46 pm »
I don't know what the baddest thing I did when I was little was.  If you asked my parents they'd probably cite persistent and malicious acts of Not Eating Vegetables.

But the stuff that I actually *knew* was bad when I did it... I'm not sure.  There was that time when I was about five years old and took it upon myself to inform my impressionable younger brother that under no circumstances should he take the hosepipe into the living room, with hilarious consequences.

There was also that time I accidentally shot him in the foot with a dart from an improvised crossbow.  Though that was more blatant disregard for health and safety than actual maliciousness.

I cheated in a German test once, out of desperation.

I don't think I've ever done anything particularly impressive, though.  I was, for the most part, too terrified of the consequences to do anything properly criminal or dangerous.

Panoramix

• .--. .- -. --- .-. .- -- .. -..-
  • Suus cuique crepitus bene olet
    • Some routes
« Reply #16 on: 02 May, 2011, 11:31:07 pm »
When phone numbers went from 6 to 8 digits, my cousin and his sisters were phoning people saying that their phone was not compatible and they had the choice of either an agent coming to fix it for 200 francs or to do it themselves to save money.

As they would invariably go for the DIY option, they would ask them to open the microphone cache and ask them to cut the "blue wire" which was in fact the microphone wire.

As it went viral and all kids started to do it, they made enough of an impact for the newspaper covering all western France to make a call asking people to stop cutting wires in their phone.
Chief cat entertainer.

Chris S

« Reply #17 on: 02 May, 2011, 11:32:50 pm »
I got put In the Corner for saying Bugger to the teacher on my first day of school (aged 5)
I set fire to the house when I was 8
I ran away from home when I was 13 and was detained by the police
The rest is none of your business... ;)  ;D

« Reply #18 on: 02 May, 2011, 11:54:49 pm »
As a small child (indeed my whole life) I have occasionally suffered from what we might call BLIND RAGE.

My elder sister was the most frequent recipient of this.

She still has a scar from where I stabbed her in the face with a pencil.
Or there was that time when she had to call Mam home from work because although I was locked outside the back door I was trying to break in, with a spade, screaming at her.

I taught my younger sister to make a bong when she was 12 and I was 18...
I also taught her some bad words when she was teeny and I was big-enough-to-know-better.

To my shame, I did a fair amount of bullying at (middle) school, I wasn't nice At All.

My own offspring have done some Very Bad Things. No1Son & No1Daughter raced the pram containing No2Daughter down a slope. Pram v apple rolling. Pram won, bounced off the wall and No2Daughter woke screaming, bounced up and about in her pram.  :hand:
No1Son & No1Daughter decided one afternoon aged about 3 & 4 that firelighters looked tasty. They had a fun night in A&E after that. Around the same time they carried No2Son and left him in a swing for several hours, when I thought he was safely in his cot.

Gattopardo

• Lord of the sith
  • Overseaing the building of the death star
« Reply #19 on: 03 May, 2011, 12:02:52 am »
Deliberatly or stupidity not seeing the outcome of things?

I need clarification.

Rhys W

• I'm single, bilingual
    • Cardiff Ajax
« Reply #20 on: 03 May, 2011, 12:25:16 am »
I put my little sister (4 years younger) in hospital when I stepped on her hand and dislocated her finger during a bored, rainy Saturday afternoon play fight. Not malicious at all, but I still  feel a little guilty about it. Ironically, now she's in charge of admissions in the same hospital. Another time, when she was annoying me I told her that the screwdriver she'd absentmindedly put in her mouth was covered in poison and she would die within two hours.

She got me back though, when she rolled me up in a rug, feet and head protruding cartoon-style and pushed me over and I cracked my head open. The locum doctor stitched me up with no anaesthetic.

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #21 on: 03 May, 2011, 12:58:09 am »
I ran away from home aged about 7.  When I went back about an hour later, I was really annoyed that my mother hadn't noticed.
When I was about 10, my mum and dad used to go up to their bedroom and have what I thought was an argument.    Well, my mom seemed to shout a lot.  :-[  In retaliation  ??? I took my one year old sister out into the garden in her push chair in the pouring rain and left her there until they came down.
When I was about 13/14 we had central heating put in the house.  For a while there were lots of copper piping off cuts lying around.  We used to make pipe bombs with sugar and weed killer and blow up the railway embankment. 
Of course, in those days that wasn't seen as naughty.  It was just "boys being boys".  My dad practically encouraged it.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

Panoramix

• .--. .- -. --- .-. .- -- .. -..-
  • Suus cuique crepitus bene olet
    • Some routes
« Reply #22 on: 03 May, 2011, 01:50:14 am »
We used to make pipe bombs with sugar and weed killer and blow up the railway embankment. 

Also can be used to make rockets if you don't compact too much the mixture. The line between rocket and bomb can be quite elusive though!
Chief cat entertainer.

« Reply #23 on: 03 May, 2011, 07:18:08 am »
When I was about six I called Margaret Thatcher a cow and got sent to my room by my Granddad. I was later reassured by my parents that I hadn't been bad.

A political prisoner! :o
Move Faster and Bake Things

Eccentrica Gallumbits

« Reply #24 on: 03 May, 2011, 07:49:45 am »
To her face or just on telly?