Author Topic: What would you have on your business card?  (Read 2542 times)

clarion

• Tyke
Re: What would you have on your business card?
« Reply #25 on: 25 July, 2008, 10:23:50 am »
Thanks.  That's just what it needed :thumbsup:
Getting there...

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #26 on: 25 July, 2008, 12:03:18 pm »
A mate of mine used to have "Silicon Thaumaturge" on his, having turned down the alternative, viz. "Dealer With Things That Fuck With Your Head".

In the unlikely event of ever having such a thing, I request "External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative".
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #27 on: 25 July, 2008, 12:13:36 pm »
Isn't it already 'M le Maire de Montagne-la-Perche', or some such?
Getting there...

« Reply #28 on: 25 July, 2008, 01:48:14 pm »
...In the unlikely event of ever having such a thing, I request "External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative".

I remember Andy Pegg having that on the BHPC Championship T-shirts one year! ;D (...or was it European Championships...?  That T-shirt has long since gone to the big laundry bin in the sky).
Actually, it is rocket science.

Gus

• Loosing weight stone by stone
    • We will return
« Reply #29 on: 25 July, 2008, 01:52:50 pm »
The same thing I have on all the letters from my bank

Bicycle owner

Elleigh

« Reply #30 on: 25 July, 2008, 01:54:06 pm »
'I am da laaaaw'

« Reply #31 on: 25 July, 2008, 02:12:54 pm »
Here's my card, featuring: 9x Giant Squid, 1x Unicorn, 1x Sugar Glider, 1x Gerrothorax, 1x Amoeba (feeding), 1x Centrosaurus, 1x Gorilla, 1x Black Bear Hampster, 1x Cow and 1x Bat.

I knocked it up when I was in Sydney a couple of years ago looking for photography work.

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #32 on: 25 July, 2008, 02:14:36 pm »
...In the unlikely event of ever having such a thing, I request "External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative".

I remember Andy Pegg having that on the BHPC Championship T-shirts one year! ;D (...or was it European Championships...?  That T-shirt has long since gone to the big laundry bin in the sky).

It was the '91 Worlds in Wolvo, but his was "External Transparent Wall Maintenance Engineer", due to his status as The Flying Window Cleaner.  I just look out of them.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

« Reply #33 on: 25 July, 2008, 02:56:22 pm »

It was the '91 Worlds in Wolvo, but his was "External Transparent Wall Maintenance Engineer", due to his status as The Flying Window Cleaner.  I just look out of them.

Ah, you are indeed correct about the description.  If it was 17 years ago, then no wonder the T-Shirt wore out!
Actually, it is rocket science.