Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Pub / Re: Super-Twat
« Last post by Polar Bear on Today at 03:48:02 pm »
Lozza Fox is now officially Loser Fox!
Have bought this lamp https://www.screwfix.com/p/lap-g13-t8-led-tube-3300lm-22w-1514mm-5-/125ha and in the instructions shows that I can wire the tube directly to the mains and remove the starter and ballast.

Or should I ask Robgul as he is seems handy on the screwfix website.

Hi - Rob here!  - not a clue I'm afraid. I have a few LED light units that are superb, not "conversions".     AFAIK LAP is a Screwfix own brand, stuff made in China  (Do not confuse with Lapelec in the UK which is "son of Lucas" the automotive electrical outfit.)
The Pub / Re: Tune Association II - Son of Tune Association
« Last post by rafletcher on Today at 03:30:12 pm »
Rude - Magic!
The Sporting Life / Re: Liverpool
« Last post by citoyen on Today at 03:12:27 pm »
I used to know a Crystal Palace supporter.

When I lived in South London (Gipsy Hill) I would occasionally pop along to Palace games. It's always a good atmosphere at Selhurst Park.
The Sporting Life / Re: Liverpool
« Last post by citoyen on Today at 03:08:30 pm »
To be depressed when your team is second and still with a chance of going top is taking it way too seriously

Indeed. I'm certainly not depressed - I think Liverpool have overperformed this season, considering they started with a whole new midfield and have been hit by a lot of injuries (so have other clubs, to be fair) which have meant occasionally needing to field a number of academy players. Liverpool's issues are very much #firstwordproblems

Nunez might yet come good. He looks both knackered and very low on confidence to me, and as a result is trying too hard.

Salah hasn't yet got back to full form and fitness since coming back injured from Afcon. He was on fire before he went away. I reckon he'll be back to normal by the start of next season.

The whole team looks a bit jaded, to be honest.

(Shankly was wrong -  funny but wrong!)

I don't think he ever meant that line to be taken seriously.
Caption It / Re: Caption it #2084
« Last post by Ian H on Today at 02:48:33 pm »
Reassuringly heavy.  There'll be no stopping me now!
On The Road / Re: On the commute today
« Last post by CrazyEnglishTriathlete on Today at 02:48:18 pm »
It was cold yesterday.  I wish I had worn overshoes rather than just my thick winter socks, and the early winter gloves were struggling, could have done with the full winter ones, even though it was dry.
Have bought this lamp https://www.screwfix.com/p/lap-g13-t8-led-tube-3300lm-22w-1514mm-5-/125ha and in the instructions shows that I can wire the tube directly to the mains and remove the starter and ballast.

Or should I ask Robgul as he is seems handy on the screwfix website.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10