Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 890317 times)

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #4875 on: 15 September, 2021, 05:16:18 pm »
Bloody Stupid Johnson: "You think I can't find anyone worse to be Foreign Secretary than Dominic Raab? You think I can't find Dominic Raab a job he is even less qualified for than Foreign Secretary? Ha! Challenge accepted..."
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4876 on: 15 September, 2021, 06:11:19 pm »
Omnes: Could anyone do a worse job of FOREIGN Secretary than Dominic Raabid?

L Truss: Hold my cheese!
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4877 on: 15 September, 2021, 06:18:13 pm »
Omnes: Could anyone do a worse job of FOREIGN Secretary than Dominic Raabid?

L Truss: Hold my cheese jam
IFTFY
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

ian

« Reply #4878 on: 15 September, 2021, 07:49:52 pm »
They basically took a bunch of people who were terminally bad in the roles they already had and assigned them to new roles where it's possible that they'll be even worse.

It's hard to imagine a group of individuals so abjectly unqualified to do anything. They're like the Reverse Avengers.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #4879 on: 15 September, 2021, 08:37:46 pm »
Seems to me that driving within the speed limit and the capabilities of both car and driver would be a far better and safer approach.  Problem is, almost every driver thinks that they are infallible and overly talented but also that every other driver is a talentless, incompetent fool.  It's easy for me to make this observation as a non-driver.

You forgot "every other driver has no mechanical sympathy, and will expect the car to stop, go and turn as instructed irrespective of circumstances".

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo

Guy

• Retired
« Reply #4881 on: 16 September, 2021, 08:33:29 am »
What kind of S-T would appoint an unimaginative bigoted dullard as Culture Secretary?  ??? :facepalm:

Expect the War on Woke to escalate rapidly.  ::-)
"The Opinion of 10,000 men is of no value if none of them know anything about the subject"  Marcus Aurelius

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4882 on: 16 September, 2021, 12:57:16 pm »
It’s not all doom and gloom.  Mad Nad's accession to high public office has been lauded by, er, the Super-Twat  collective that is Turning Point UK :facepalm:

« Reply #4883 on: 17 September, 2021, 12:22:18 pm »
A caution. FFS. A caution, for brake checking, then assaulting someone.

S-T nomination for the judge and the motorist.

https://www.bbc.com/news/av/uk-england-wiltshire-58558802
<i>Marmite slave</i>

ian

« Reply #4884 on: 17 September, 2021, 12:33:39 pm »
I honestly don't understand how that can result in a caution (so we can't blame the magistrate, the driver was never even charged with an offence) – at the very least there's actual and unambiguous video evidence of an assault taking place unless you're willing to accept the driver was attempting to shoo away a wasp as a cyclist rested on his moving car.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4885 on: 29 September, 2021, 06:22:40 pm »

« Reply #4886 on: 29 September, 2021, 09:06:58 pm »

ian

« Reply #4887 on: 29 September, 2021, 10:34:26 pm »
I’m surprised she didn’t snort it.

Mr Larrington

• Custard Wallah
« Reply #4888 on: 29 September, 2021, 11:46:07 pm »
Slithy Gove: Well, she’s been a naughty girl, but did she have an HGV licence before she got disqualified?

ian

« Reply #4889 on: 30 September, 2021, 09:18:23 am »
I've had no particular interest in her life story but I'm sure I read she'd been disqualified from driving six times. So I presume on the basis of this success story, they'll extend her disqualification. I'm no fan of sending people to prison, but she clearly has no respect for anyone else (one of those bans was for refusing to disclose who was driving in a previous crash) and it seems only a matter of time before she kills herself or more likely someone else.

« Reply #4890 on: 30 September, 2021, 10:59:16 am »
Her insurance premium must be quite something for an undeclared bankrupt.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

« Reply #4891 on: 30 September, 2021, 11:03:24 am »
Except she didn't have insurance.
Rust never sleeps

« Reply #4892 on: 30 September, 2021, 11:04:11 am »
So why on earth she still has a tank I have no idea. Vehicle confiscation would seem entirely appropriate in this instance.
Rust never sleeps

« Reply #4893 on: 30 September, 2021, 11:21:24 am »
She is a single mother with a disabled child, so probably on the excessive hardship get out.
"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4894 on: 30 September, 2021, 11:26:51 am »

I presume you mean an undischarged bankrupt? 
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

ian

« Reply #4895 on: 30 September, 2021, 11:29:56 am »
So why on earth she still has a tank I have no idea. Vehicle confiscation would seem entirely appropriate in this instance.

Given the number she's apparently written off, she just seems to acquire another.

Her life sounds a bit of a car-crash in itself, but ultimately I wouldn't want to be the person encountering her driving down one of those Sussex lanes. I don't think any court wants to send a troubled mother to prison, but I struggle to see what to do in cases like this.

« Reply #4896 on: 30 September, 2021, 11:38:53 am »

Not sure really, she seems to have a history of being declared bankrupt in 2019 then an IVA and currently has a case in the high court (again) due to defaulting on the IVA. Hence undeclared bankruptcy.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4897 on: 30 September, 2021, 12:23:26 pm »

Not sure really, she seems to have a history of being declared bankrupt in 2019 then an IVA and currently has a case in the high court (again) due to defaulting on the IVA. Hence undeclared bankruptcy.

There's no such thing as an 'undeclared bankruptcy', as bankruptcy is a formal status of public record.

She was declared bankrupt in November 2019 and her discharge from bankruptcy has been suspended indefinitely.  She also entered into an IVA with a number of creditors.  She failed to maintain this IVA and as a result she was back in court in August, for failing to maintain the IVA.
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4898 on: 30 September, 2021, 12:55:01 pm »
I suppose you could argue that to be in a negative equity position and with insufficient income to service the debt but as yet not subject to court action you are in effect an undeclared bankrupt or in a state of undeclared bankruptcy. To argue otherwise is perhaps being pedantic
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #4899 on: 30 September, 2021, 01:19:20 pm »
It might depend upon how you interpret the law as well as pragmatic common sense.

A legal person (individual or other such as a business for instance) is undeclared bankrupt at the point that they become unable to service their financial obligations.  Once declared bankrupt by the court then said legal person remains bankrupt until formally discharged. 

So legally she is a declared bankrupt. 

Entering into an IVA whilst declared bankrupt is extremely unusual because it can be interpreted as favouring one or more creditors over others and that is not seen as proper behaviour for a bankrupt.  The court decides who is to be paid exactly what, not the bankrupt.

The only way I can see this as being in any way valid is if the IVA relates to creditors not declared at the time of bankruptcy but is still highly unusual.