Author Topic: Anybody watch Dragons Den last night (13th Feb 2024) ?  (Read 488 times)

Anybody watch Dragons Den last night (13th Feb 2024) ?
« on: 16 February, 2024, 12:19:44 pm »
Two products caught my eye.  The bar of crisps which Peter Jones really liked but ultimately no dragon went for ( just ordered some myself 😋) and the Kerbo charge cable pavement gully.

Deborah Meaden went for this.   

Just curious, that's all.

Cudzoziemiec

• Ride adventurously and stop for a brew.
Re: Anybody watch Dragons Den last night (13th Feb 2024) ?
« Reply #1 on: 17 February, 2024, 12:10:17 pm »
No, but I was at my aunt's yesterday and she was talking about it. We all (her, my sister, her husband, me) thought the chocolate bar with crisps in sounded vile. Especially in cheese and onion flavour.
Riding a concrete path through the nebulous and chaotic future.

Re: Anybody watch Dragons Den last night (13th Feb 2024) ?
« Reply #2 on: 17 February, 2024, 01:35:39 pm »
I must admit that I don't like cheese and onion crisps anyway so that one is out for me but a bit of salted caramel chocolate is enjoyable imo so I am prepared to give them a try.  Not convinced about salt and vinegar either but if I like the ready salted and order more later in the year I'll give it a try.

As for the Kerbo:  I've sent the programme link to the County Council.  My councillor is very supportive so hopefully I can get in on a countywide trial again just like with the on-pavement cable protector which we currently use.