Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Online quizzes / Re: Wordle
« Last post by Jaded on Today at 09:51:41 am »
Wordle 1,048 2/6

🟨⬛🟩⬛⬛
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Audax / Re: BP history
« Last post by slugbait on Today at 09:48:03 am »
I've ridden audaxes in Belgium, the Netherlands and Germany (and I organize BRMs in the Netherland). And, yes, we don't do sub-200 rides and it's all BRM. If you want anything shorter, then there are plenty of options but those rides are typically organized by local cycling clubs.
The Pub / Re: Super-Twat
« Last post by Polar Bear on Today at 09:47:04 am »
The nazty, small-minded, inadequate, misogynistic piece of shit who has sprayed some unpleasant terms for his ex all over her car overnight.

It makes it easy to understand why that relationship failed.
The Pub / Re: Tune Association II - Son of Tune Association
« Last post by rafletcher on Today at 09:45:53 am »
Up on the Roof - The Drifters
The Knowledge / Re: Tyres again
« Last post by cycleman on Today at 09:41:59 am »
The 26".tricon gr seems to be better re traction I suspect due to the longer wheelbase but traction could be a issue on steep wet tarmac conditions. One possibility is to fit slicks on the front and leave a conti on the rear. Any slick tyre recommendations? :)
Have varrying tinned version of Riga Sprats, so any cooking ideas?

Tonight I had the sprats in oil, emptied the oil out and then tossed then in flour and a few other spices (onion salt, garlic pepper and paprika)  The idea was to cook them like white bait but the flour didn't stick to the fish.

What did I do wrong?

Any other options for the tinned fish?

Too much oil probabaly.  How about break them up, cook gently with some sultanas and pine nuts, then toss into pasta.
Online quizzes / Re: Wordle
« Last post by Robh on Today at 09:38:20 am »
Wordle 1,048 2/6

🟩🟨⬜🟨⬜
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Audax / BP history
« Last post by GdS on Today at 09:30:04 am »
Having a conversation with a couple of clubmates about how AUK differs from other countries.

Is it true that sub 200 rides don't really exist outside the UK or are covered by FFCT etc?
Rides and Touring / Re: Mid-Essex Mid-Week Nocturnal Series
« Last post by jiberjaber on Today at 09:16:53 am »
Wow that was an interesting venue on the basis of the cliental! (whilst the card tricks were impressive, the bloke was a bit too overbearing!) not sure it did enough to get a permanent fixture on "the list" but at least there was a maypole to see from the car park.

Also nice to have a visit from the bog  snorkelling world champion hopeful, fresh from his training in the parish of Southwold (and smelling all the better for his post training shower!)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UL_x08vfDco
Racing / Women's Vuelta 2024
« Last post by fimm on Today at 09:10:30 am »
Let's have a thread - I can't be the only person following this, can I?

Anyone know why Canyon-SRAM only started with 5 riders? One was taken ill at short notice, I believe, but there should have been 7 of them.
(click to show/hide)

Today's stage is properly hilly, with a mountain top finish, so we will see who is really going to be in contention for the overall.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10