Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
The Pub / Re: Super-Twat
« Last post by citoyen on Today at 08:47:02 pm »
A colleague once brought back wasabi kitkats from Japan. They were disappointing - not enough wasabi to be interesting.
Rides and Touring / Re: Have you been out today?
« Last post by cycleman on Today at 08:15:40 pm »
Yes I did get a ride!.all the way to the a4 tescos against a strong gusty wind. And the rain caught me on way back. I am definitely slow  but it should come back soon   :)
Arts and Entertainment / Re: What's the last gig you went to see?
« Last post by cygnet on Today at 08:08:39 pm »
Gerry Love. Some Lightships stuff, some new stuff and some Fanclub stuff.

Lovely.
Ctrl-Alt-Del / Re: The computing stuff rant thread
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 07:57:57 pm »
Sub-desk grovelling required to make game software acknowledge existence of gear shifter even though PC aware of it.  Gagh >:(
Please note I did say slightly  :D
OT Knowledge / Left luggage
« Last post by citoyen on Today at 07:29:49 pm »
The place I used last night was a hotel that has 24-hour reception, so doesn’t close. Ever!

Options do seem to be a bit more thinly spread outside that London.

(To answer your question, I left the gig just before 10 - the band were still playing but they were rubbish so I decided I’d be better off getting the earlier train.)
The Pub / Re: The "I'm Such a Fecking Div" Thread
« Last post by citoyen on Today at 06:58:18 pm »
Today I have been working with a client called Solape. I noticed a little too late that in one of my emails to her, I accidentally transposed the first two vowels in her name... You'll understand why this is a particular problem if you speak French. :facepalm:

I'm sure I'm not the first to do it but it is mortifying.
GPS / Re: OS maps enshitification?
« Last post by Horizon on Today at 06:51:20 pm »
I hadn't realised the augmented reality part had been removed - it's nice but not essential. It was the same in Viewranger - I used it a few times, but it wasn't compelling enough to go back to. At least my jumbled mess of an opening page says 'Good evening' this evening ... scroll to the right to tap 'activities', taps to 'record an activity', tap again to 'start recording' and we're away ... call me old fashioned, but I expect a map app to open on a map with a red button to start recording.
The Pub / Re: Tune Association
« Last post by Mr Larrington on Today at 06:48:04 pm »
Sound Of The Suburbs ~ The Members
The Pub / Re: Tune Association
« Last post by delthebike on Today at 06:19:12 pm »
Sweet Sound of Heaven - The Rolling Stones
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10