Author Topic: LEL Photo contributions...  (Read 12834 times)

Re: LEL Photo contributions...
« Reply #25 on: 10 December, 2010, 01:59:23 pm »
I was the member of a photography club and our understanding of the law was that if a person is in a public place then you can take and publish what you like. Audax is on public roads, so when riding there will not be an issue.

But many of the photos are taken at controls which aren't public places.
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."

Panoramix

• .--. .- -. --- .-. .- -- .. -..-
  • Suus cuique crepitus bene olet
    • Some routes
« Reply #26 on: 10 December, 2010, 02:18:35 pm »
Desperate attempt to bring back the thread on topic (see how good a husband I am!)

I am quite proud of the second one, this was may be 100km before the end and we had just switched on the lights, I think it transmits a more balanced view of audax.

I think that Adriana effectively wants you to nominate your preferred photos so that the website actually reflects audax UK.

It would be good for the armchair lawyers to start a new thread; LEL is a quite big team with a lot of resources for this kind of stuff. You don't need to be worried about us doing anything bad with the photos I can assure you we are well meaning!  She also has a special adviser for French administrative shenanigans! ............. (or may be he just pretends to be so  ;) )
Chief cat entertainer.

TOBY

• hello
« Reply #27 on: 10 December, 2010, 02:23:47 pm »

090726_172043 by to3y, on Flickr

« Reply #28 on: 10 December, 2010, 02:33:54 pm »
Desperate attempt to bring back the thread on topic (see how good a husband I am!)

It would be good for the armchair lawyers to start a new thread; LEL is a quite big team with a lot of resources for this kind of stuff. You don't need to be worried about us doing anything bad with the photos I can assure you we are well meaning!  She also has a special adviser for French administrative shenanigans! ............. (or may be he just pretends to be so  ;) )

What did Chri Chri have in that sac a dos, I never did find out.

I like this photo.

Panoramix

• .--. .- -. --- .-. .- -- .. -..-
  • Suus cuique crepitus bene olet
    • Some routes
« Reply #29 on: 10 December, 2010, 02:38:21 pm »

A spare bike may be?

No, I think that he had a sleeping bag which was taking most of the space, I still don't understand how he managed to go round like this!
Chief cat entertainer.

« Reply #30 on: 10 December, 2010, 05:55:38 pm »

A spare bike may be?

No, I think that he had a sleeping bag which was taking most of the space, I still don't understand how he managed to go round like this!

Possibly a double duvet in case he got lucky, we know about you lot and your urges.