Author Topic: GLAUDAX!  (Read 3698 times)

GLAUDAX!
« on: 31 December, 2020, 12:50:24 pm »
GLAUDAX Cycle Tours has launched, with questionable timing!

Supported cycle tours to iconic destinations, around 130 km/day (80 miles), change for dinner, sleep in a hotel at night, luggage transfer and emergency assistance.

We guarantee no bus shelters!

www.glaudax.co.uk

Re: GLAUDAX!
« Reply #1 on: 31 December, 2020, 02:02:44 pm »
Brilliant !  I do hope this works out for you both.
Rust never sleeps

« Reply #2 on: 05 April, 2021, 12:28:53 pm »
so, Glaudax caps, black or white? please help us choose...

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #3 on: 05 April, 2021, 12:33:20 pm »
Well, as one who finds it impossible to keep white things white, the choice is obvious for me.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

« Reply #4 on: 05 April, 2021, 12:34:10 pm »
I prefer the look of the black one.

T42

• Apprentice geezer
« Reply #5 on: 05 April, 2021, 02:14:16 pm »
Similar to UAF Audax®* with the difference that UAF distances vary from ~300 to 400k/day.

* IKYN and the UAF has been known to take commercial infringers to court.  National amateur Audax organisations, including the Audax Club Parisien, use the name by agreement with the UAF.
I've dusted off all those old bottles and set them up straight

« Reply #6 on: 05 April, 2021, 02:27:49 pm »
Similar to UAF Audax®* with the difference that UAF distances vary from ~300 to 400k/day.
* IKYN and the UAF has been known to take commercial infringers to court.  National amateur Audax organisations, including the Audax Club Parisien, use the name by agreement with the UAF.

I checked with Audax UK before we launched and they were cool as long as we made clear that we are not linked which we have done on our homepage.

T42

• Apprentice geezer
« Reply #7 on: 05 April, 2021, 03:17:35 pm »

I checked with Audax UK before we launched and they were cool as long as we made clear that we are not linked which we have done on our homepage.

Good luck.
I've dusted off all those old bottles and set them up straight

« Reply #8 on: 14 April, 2021, 09:44:29 pm »
This is a brilliant idea Rich. Challenging, but with beer and a nice bed every night.

And any ride along the Elan valley is going to be very special.

« Reply #9 on: 04 November, 2021, 08:39:58 am »
After an amazing first season, Glaudax is expanding its horizons: next year we are offering the popular Snowdonia Tour, and three new tours to East Anglia, Wye Valley and Land’s End. Please head over to our website for more information.

£50 early-bird discount on all tours booked before 30 November.