Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 868149 times)

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #4575 on: 12 May, 2021, 06:10:13 pm »
Remember kids, the Conservatives are the party of fiscal prudence and responsibility. You wouldn't trust Labour to balance your budget.

Funny but it's only ever tories and their media fanbous who tell us this but somehow the cap-doffing peasants believe it.  How come peasants are so gullible?

Stockholm Syndrome?
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

nicknack

• Hornblower
« Reply #4576 on: 12 May, 2021, 06:17:10 pm »
Having our revolution in the 17th Century was far too early. The monarchists got power again and haven't looked back. The peasants are only too willing to support it. When there are kings, queens, lords, earls, barons, viscounts, knights, etc. "above" you, it's easy to know your place and do as you are told. Morons.
There's no vibrations, but wait.

« Reply #4577 on: 13 May, 2021, 07:18:28 am »
Remember kids, the Conservatives are the party of fiscal prudence and responsibility. You wouldn't trust Labour to balance your budget.

Funny but it's only ever tories and their media fanbous who tell us this but somehow the cap-doffing peasants believe it.  How come peasants are so gullible?

Stockholm Syndrome?

I had that thought myself.  Nationalism sits easily on it's coat tails.

« Reply #4578 on: 13 May, 2021, 03:10:10 pm »
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Basil

• Um....err......oh bugger!
  • Help me!
« Reply #4579 on: 13 May, 2021, 03:39:36 pm »
The French
https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/57095105

FFS.
They should just give it a poorer nation that is crying out for it.
Admission.  I'm actually not that fussed about cake.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4580 on: 13 May, 2021, 04:19:46 pm »
The French

FFS.
ooo, you can’t GIVE things to poorer nations because they’ll just become reliant on the richer nations and never get themselves out of the mire.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #4581 on: 13 May, 2021, 04:30:16 pm »
The French

FFS.

I thought that too.  But watched the video and the Dr is claiming he's binning it because it has expired so therefore cannot be used.

« Reply #4582 on: 13 May, 2021, 04:34:01 pm »
Super-Twat for me today is the futball.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57071221

Two English teams, now going to Portugal to play as Turkey is on the red list and UK goverment wouldn't allow Wembley to be used as futball wanted covid quarantine exemptions in order to protect us.

Portugal rules say UK people can only enter for essential purposes, which futball isn't.  But people can return to the UK from Portugal without need to quarantine as it's on the green list.

I predict a rise in covid cases soon after this match.  >:(     Futball should be on the banned list.

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4583 on: 13 May, 2021, 04:37:23 pm »
The French

FFS.

I thought that too.  But watched the video and the Dr is claiming he's binning it because it has expired so therefore cannot be used.

A point that appears to have been overlooked in what is a somewhat sensationalist report from the BBC.  I assume 'Goebbels' Kuenssberg was involved somewhere along the line...
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

« Reply #4584 on: 13 May, 2021, 06:38:21 pm »
Super-Twat for me today is the futball.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57071221

Two English teams, now going to Portugal to play as Turkey is on the red list and UK goverment wouldn't allow Wembley to be used as futball wanted covid quarantine exemptions in order to protect us.

Portugal rules say UK people can only enter for essential purposes, which futball isn't.  But people can return to the UK from Portugal without need to quarantine as it's on the green list.

I predict a rise in covid cases soon after this match.  >:(     Futball should be on the banned list.

Now, if it had been rugger ...

Only a couple of weeks ago king bozo the worst was splurging all manner of blithery about how we must protect the wonderful game and how he supports East United Albion or something along those lines. 

I don't really believe that the super mega twat was sincere in his support of the peasants pastime of association football at all.  He just wanted publicity points.

Interestingly, the players and club entourages are not affected because there is an exemption for travel for "work" but the fans and sponsors would be.

Why not just play it on the computicle and be done with it.

« Reply #4585 on: 14 May, 2021, 07:52:58 am »
The French

FFS.

A point that appears to have been overlooked in what is a somewhat sensationalist report from the BBC.  I assume 'Goebbels' Kuenssberg was involved somewhere along the line...

Did you pick up on the reason why the doctor (who looks very depressed by this) has expired vaccines?

Over 50s are refusing to have the vaccine, in large numbers. That is why I nominated 'the french' for ST status.
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #4586 on: 17 May, 2021, 11:23:03 am »
Big Clive of electronics shit on youtube fame, for going on an extended rant about cyclists and lycra on his live stream on Saturday night. Lots of people in the chat "joking" about knocking cyclists off.

I wrote him a nice email explaining gently explaining why he was being a tit, and he's replied fully doubling down on it.

Twat.

« Reply #4587 on: 17 May, 2021, 12:02:18 pm »
I never thought that I'd see Big Clive in with hatey Katey,  CBE, bozo, fromage, etc., etc., etc.

Doesn't the man know that he has had quite a following in the cycling community?

Sad day but clear evidence that what you see on YouTube doesn't always reflect the complete character of the person presenting.

« Reply #4588 on: 17 May, 2021, 12:25:30 pm »
He's been dropping in increasingly angry rants about health and safety and office-dwelling busybodies and government red tape that would make Littlejohn blink, so his coming out as an angry grumpy old man rather than a cuddly grandpa isn't entirely surprising.

The audience seems to lap it up to, so I can only imagine that's where he's heading.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #4589 on: 17 May, 2021, 01:16:05 pm »
That’s a very sad piece of news. Whilst I agree with him wrt Part P and associated ‘competent person’ nonsense in the U.K. tradesman arena, I don’t wholly agree with his H&S rants. I lot of it is important to protect people, mainly from their employers exploitation. If he’s going in the direction of anti-cyclist then I’ll have to limit my viewing tot JW, EEV and Julian
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #4590 on: 17 May, 2021, 01:54:36 pm »
Never seen it before but I had a look because of grams's post.  I had to switch it off after a few minutes because of the beard and the general air of smug satisfaction and love of self and silliness about alcohol.  He may be very knowledgeable about electronics (I'm not, so can't tell) but boy+, is he spectrate!  That's not his fault and does not affect his right to put himself ought there - but 3 hours? - no thanks!

He may be a lovely man who should watch his mouth in public (I fit in at least one of those categories) but I rest my case on the beard.  (You could rest a sideboard on that bloody beard!)

Feanor

• It's mostly downhill from here.
« Reply #4591 on: 17 May, 2021, 08:25:05 pm »
Whilst I agree with him wrt Part P and associated ‘competent person’ nonsense in the U.K

Not in Scotland.
No Part P here.

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #4592 on: 18 May, 2021, 09:28:47 am »
Chickens coming home to roost, you appalling corrupt wanker? Let me find my tiny violin...
https://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/sam-allardyce-brexit-west-brom-transfer-news-b672379.html

ETA: just realised this is an old story that found its way into my timeline today, for some reason, but he's still an appalling corrupt wanker.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #4593 on: 20 May, 2021, 12:19:13 pm »
Twat Hancock

Telling outrageous porkies in Parliament yet again.

« Reply #4594 on: 20 May, 2021, 12:27:03 pm »
And......Governmental messaging on holidays has been crystal clear, so there...... strewth, a legend in his own mind.
Get a bicycle. You will never regret it, if you live- Mark Twain

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #4595 on: 20 May, 2021, 04:29:06 pm »
And......Governmental messaging on holidays has been crystal clear, so there...... strewth, a legend in his own mind.

And a bellend in everyone else's....
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

« Reply #4596 on: 01 June, 2021, 08:06:00 pm »
https://brokenbottleboy.substack.com/p/game-set-and-twat-whether-its-meghan

Our least favourite colossal bell end is being a vile prat again.
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #4597 on: 02 June, 2021, 10:02:12 am »
<i>Marmite slave</i>

« Reply #4598 on: 02 June, 2021, 10:11:44 am »
Odd isn't it that all those rabid brexiteers who were so outraged about all these forriners taking their jobs don't actually want to pick fruit and veg or pull pints, eh?  Lots and lots and lots of super twats!!!

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #4599 on: 02 June, 2021, 10:15:43 am »
I'm sure the honest burghers of the EU will be queuing round the block to work for minimum wage for an animated scarecrow made of gammon.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime