Author Topic: Gustosecco  (Read 1059 times)

Gustosecco
« on: 13 October, 2009, 01:39:58 pm »
Gustosecco products

I bought some of these as presents and they were very well recieved, so I got some for myself as well.   

So far I've had the Turkish Tomato Pilaff and the Couscous Maroque.  Both very nice, and 2 big portions per pack.  Good enough for entertaining and luxurious as camping food with some lamb steaks and good red wine.

Recommended.
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Jules

• Has dropped his aitch!
Re: Gustosecco
« Reply #1 on: 13 October, 2009, 01:46:29 pm »
Gustosecco products

I bought some of these as presents and they were very well recieved, so I got some for myself as well.   

So far I've had the Turkish Tomato Pilaff and the Couscous Maroque.  Both very nice, and 2 big portions per pack.  Good enough for entertaining and luxurious as camping food with some lamb steaks and good red wine.

Recommended.

I suppose, as this translates to "dried tastes" in Italian these are in some way dehydrated?
Audax on the other hand is almost invisible and thought to be the pastime of Hobbits ....  Fab Foodie

Re: Gustosecco
« Reply #2 on: 13 October, 2009, 02:15:29 pm »
Couscous, bulghur wheat and rice packed with dehydrated veg and spices.  Add water, bring to boil, simmer and serve. You could make your own easily enough, but these are nice.
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark