Author Topic: The Grumble Thread - No energy for a full on rant.  (Read 1610953 times)

Re: The Grumble Thread - No energy for a full on rant.
« Reply #17425 on: Yesterday at 08:31:14 pm »
I have one with the ads. It's really not that much of a pain. Just need to swipe to log in.
It does, however, keep recommending books I already have in dead tree format.
"No matter how slow you go, you're still lapping everybody on the couch."

« Reply #17426 on: Yesterday at 08:35:15 pm »
I've just had the back off, removed & replaced a sim card & it appears to be alive again.   :thumbsup:
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #17427 on: Yesterday at 08:51:39 pm »
I've just had the back off, removed & replaced a sim card & it appears to be alive again.   :thumbsup:
it’s sounding a lot like a Trigger’s Broom of a kindle though  ;D
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #17428 on: Yesterday at 09:09:19 pm »
The screen had to be replaced after I cracked the original by kneeling on it in a tent years ago.   :facepalm:
Not fast & rarely furious

tweeting occasional in(s)anities as andrewxclark

« Reply #17429 on: Today at 07:35:31 pm »
Went to get the Haibike out of the shed this morning only to find the rear wheel flat. It's a bleedin' Slime tube an'all. Luckily, I've got a set of spare wheels, so I've swapped them over without too much swearing. In so doing, I noticed that I've put the front tyre on in the wrong direction. That's not a task for this evening.
I've never fixed a puncture on a Slime tube. I foresee trouble finding the leak unless it's mahoosive.
Haggerty F, Haggerty R, Tomkins, Noble, Carrick, Robson, Crapper, Dewhurst, Macintyre, Treadmore, Davitt.