Author Topic: Printing Heat Maps  (Read 1795 times)

IJL

Printing Heat Maps
« on: 15 April, 2020, 02:04:31 pm »
I'm rather taken with my heat map and all the little trails of my wanderings

Is there a way to download or print heat maps?

The apps that Strava points to seem to be more useful for single rides rather than all of them

Re: Printing Heat Maps
« Reply #1 on: 15 April, 2020, 02:05:19 pm »
Screenshot / snip?
We are making a New World (Paul Nash, 1918)

« Reply #2 on: 15 April, 2020, 02:06:09 pm »
I use https://www.jonathanokeeffe.com/strava/map.php and then screen grab and print that.

I usually do this for ski resorts so I can see which runs I haven't done and try and tick them off when going to the resort again.

Also sometimes do it for runs on the local heath/common as I want to tick off all of the possible paths/trails.
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."

fuaran

• rothair gasta
« Reply #3 on: 15 April, 2020, 02:31:27 pm »
Veloviewer is another option. Costs £10 per year to see all of your rides.

You could display a full screen map, which would help for taking a screenshot or printing.

« Reply #4 on: 15 April, 2020, 03:16:37 pm »

You could display a full screen map, which would help for taking a screenshot or printing.

I don't think it colours/shades your rides according to how frequently you've ridden them though.  I would like that feature.

Davef

« Reply #5 on: 15 April, 2020, 03:43:31 pm »
With most routing software you can switch popularity routing on or off. Currently I would like to switch on unpopularity routing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

« Reply #6 on: 15 April, 2020, 06:33:33 pm »

I don't think it colours/shades your rides according to how frequently you've ridden them though.  I would like that feature.

This is the heatmap you can get from Veloviewer, it shows bolder lines for your more frequently ridden roads.

« Reply #7 on: 24 April, 2021, 05:52:46 pm »
Hello all!

Maprides makes posters and canvased based on activities on Strava. You can find the website here: www.mapridesshop.com The customer can customize the product quite a lot!

Note, this is my own business, so if "marketing" is not allowed, then I think this reply will be deleted...

« Reply #8 on: 26 April, 2021, 07:52:55 am »
i have printed off heat maps from Statshunter - opened in Chrome and then sent to printer or written as PDF. Maybe limited on route colours/formatting but is free and allows to filter dates and activities etc