Author Topic: Sussex MidSummer 200 BRM and Corker 100 (2AAA) on Sunday June 19th, 2022  (Read 1444 times)

Sussex MidSummer 200 BRM with Departure time of 07:30

204km cycling event starting from Cocking Village Hall, near Midhurst, Sussex. Controls at Pease Pottage:, Cocking:, Cocking: and Cocking., plus 4 information controls.

Since the hall carpark was extended last summer, I no longer need to start in Midhurst.

Entry Page and additional information: https://audax.uk/event-details?eventId=9078

Sussex Midsummer Corker with Departure time of 09:00

110km cycling event with 2 AAA points starting from Cocking Village Hall, near Midhurst, Sussex. Controls at North Marden Layby (Must Retrace Route Uphill), Cocking, Blackdown (Must Approach after the Climbing Of Quell Lane!) and Cocking Village Hall., plus 7 information controls.

Entry Page and additional information: https://audax.uk/event-details?eventId=9079

Entries for both events will be closing on Thursday June 9th, 2022 or sooner if full, and any postal entries received after this date will be returned!

The closest mainline railway station is at Petersfield.

Anton

All,

A quick plug for these two rides, with a lower uptake of entries than expected.

Unlike last year the 200 now starts and finishes at the Cocking Village Hall.

Anton

The closing date for these two rides as been extended from June 9th to June 16th.

Once I reach my maximum (based on ordered Brevet cards) entry will be closed.

Owing to the very low take up of these rides and the overheads I've decided that they will no longer be run after this year.

Anton

The AAA 100k might fit in with our plans. Let me consult with the better half about it.

The AAA 100k might fit in with our plans. Let me consult with the better half about it.

:thumbsup:

Anton

aaaand we're in.

Maybe I should pop in to this forum more often so I get wind of what's actually running.

Sussex MidSummer 200 BRM with Departure time of 07:30

Entries close on Thu June 16th 2022.

Still plenty of spaces available

Sussex Midsummer Corker with Departure time of 09:00

I've only 3 spaces available for this ride, which will be closing also on Thu June 16th 2022.

Anton

All

Entries to the Sussex MidSummer Corker 100 (2AAA) is now closed since the event is full.

Still places on the Sussex MidSummer 200

Anton