Author Topic: Instant karma  (Read 1265 times)

Steph

• Fast. Fast and bulbous. But fluffy.
Instant karma
« on: 18 November, 2019, 04:56:36 pm »
I had such a moment today, and wondered if others had similar to share.

I hopped on a train with my MTB in order to spend some time at a nature reserve, as I am off work and it is actually sunny (and bloody cold). Across from me were a yoof and his girly. She was in the usual skin-tight jeans, with approximately seven feet of false lashes weighing down each eyelid. He was probably about 5'7", with a bluebird tattoo on the back of his right hand, but appeared to weigh around the same as the plucked chicken he rather resembled. They were sitting with their feet up on the seats, becoz kool.

I caught the eye of Yoof Boy, saying calmly, "Not really polite to put your feet there", and he gave me his best hard bastard stare, which I simply smiled at, before shrugging and giving me the finger.

Fast forward five minutes, and the guard appears. My ticket is fine, along with my Senior railcard. Yoofy Boy has a Kiddy Railcard, which he has used to buy both tickets. Ms Eyelash does not have any card.

Return part of her ticket cancelled; £20 penalty fare issued. Yoofy Boy could see me smiling all the way through the process, and I kept that smile for hours afterwards.
Mae angen arnaf i byw, a fe fydda'i

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
Re: Instant karma
« Reply #1 on: 18 November, 2019, 06:38:03 pm »
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

Steph

« Reply #2 on: 21 November, 2019, 12:05:29 pm »
 ;D ;D :demon:

« Reply #3 on: 22 November, 2019, 04:01:42 pm »
I had instant good karma yesterday. Out buying bird food and the 20kg bags were a bit dear especially as wanted to buy one for work as well. A little old lady comes up and seeing my bulging muscles asks if I can load something into her trolley. Valiantly I agree and she takes me to the special offer bird seed 20kg bags! £5.99 instead of £16

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #4 on: 22 November, 2019, 06:23:15 pm »
In the middle of Blackheath village there is a delivery bay outside the small supermarket. It has double yellows. There are plenty of easy places to park in the surrounding streets, including a car park. 

Mr lazy-as-fuck parks his Range Rover in it while he comes into the cafe where I was having my coffee and watching the world go by outside. He comes out a few minutes later to find that a very large (i.e. articulated) delivery truck has parked next to him (a) so close that he would have to enter his car via the passenger door and (b) using the full length of the bay so it is impossible to exit.  By the time I left the coffee shop, a good five minutes later, the lorry hadn't moved as the driver was faffing with some paperwork and hadn't even put the platform down at the back and, so, neither had the Range Rover  ;D
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

Steph

« Reply #5 on: 25 November, 2019, 04:31:13 pm »
 ;D
Double marks for a wankpanzeRR!