General Category > Audax

Validating Perms - Advice Needed

(1/4) > >>

Bolt:
I'm a new perm organiser and cannot find any information on how to validate rides where the rider is using a brevet card?

Any help gratefully received.

iroiromono:
When you signed up as a perm organiser you should get a doc with some instructions.

Generally for new orgs you go into the organiser section of the website, put a date ridden next to the entry (assuming a successful ride), then post the card, POP and a SAE to the Perm Sec.

Lightning Phil:
When you signed up, you should have nominated a mentor.  This is exactly the type of question your mentor can help with.

CrazyEnglishTriathlete:

--- Quote from: iroiromono on 28 January, 2022, 09:05:52 am ---When you signed up as a perm organiser you should get a doc with some instructions.

Generally for new orgs you go into the organiser section of the website, put a date ridden next to the entry (assuming a successful ride), then post the card, POP and a SAE to the Perm Sec.

--- End quote ---

Exactly that.  There's a little update button on the screen which appears to do nothing, so I usually press it twice.  Happy to answer any specific questions by PM

iroiromono:

--- Quote from: Lightning Phil on 28 January, 2022, 09:31:25 am ---When you signed up, you should have nominated a mentor.  This is exactly the type of question your mentor can help with.

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure that the mentorship program exists for perm only organisers.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version