Author Topic: trainer road referral code  (Read 4810 times)

vorsprung

• Opposites Attract
    • Audaxing
trainer road referral code
« on: 13 October, 2020, 09:34:26 am »
Anyone got a trainerroad referral code?

Apparently, as a new user I can get a month free with a code

Existing users get a code or two

Bernster

• ACME (Herts Branch)
Re: trainer road referral code
« Reply #1 on: 13 October, 2020, 09:49:53 am »
Will drop you a PM  :thumbsup:

simonp

« Reply #2 on: 13 October, 2020, 10:57:09 am »
Beat me to it.

I currently have 4 I think.

« Reply #3 on: 16 October, 2020, 09:32:04 am »
I have 6 referral codes, but I'm stopping my account in a week, so if anyone else wants one now, hit me up!
I emailed them and said that I'd not ridden in months and didn't know when I would get to train again, but my annual subscription is nearly up and if I cancel I would lose my grandfathered price. They replied and said they would cancel my repayment, but that when I'm fit I can rejoin at my current rate. Every time I've been in touch with them, I've received fantastic customer service, but this is genuinely impressive.  :thumbsup:

« Reply #4 on: 16 October, 2020, 05:28:07 pm »
I have 6 referral codes, but I'm stopping my account in a week, so if anyone else wants one now, hit me up!
I emailed them and said that I'd not ridden in months and didn't know when I would get to train again, but my annual subscription is nearly up and if I cancel I would lose my grandfathered price. They replied and said they would cancel my repayment, but that when I'm fit I can rejoin at my current rate. Every time I've been in touch with them, I've received fantastic customer service, but this is genuinely impressive.  :thumbsup:

That's good news indeed, Duncan!  I'm on the full whack monthly rate at the moment to keep things flexible.  I'll probably do a few 6-8 week blocks and mix it up with occasional months of VR stuff like BigRingVR, Fulgaz, Rouvy, etc.  I can't imagine doing a full year of medium intensity 5 rides a week.

PS  Not earned any referrals yet!
The sound of one pannier flapping