Author Topic: Forumite spotting  (Read 591470 times)

Re: Forumite spotting
« Reply #1175 on: 03 May, 2011, 04:40:26 pm »
Feline flying down the Wye Valley between Chepstow and Tintern this morning, with a group that looked like the Bristol Oldtimers.

« Reply #1176 on: 03 May, 2011, 07:25:44 pm »
Feline flying down the Wye Valley between Chepstow and Tintern this morning, with a group that looked like the Bristol Oldtimers.

Yep it was me  ;D
We went for a little 100k pootle to Kerne Bridge for a pub lunch. it was a lovely day for it too! As we passed your neck of the woods I did say 'my Sabbath was born near here'  ;D

« Reply #1177 on: 03 May, 2011, 08:04:59 pm »

Yep it was me  ;D
We went for a little 100k pootle to Kerne Bridge for a pub lunch. it was a lovely day for it too! As we passed your neck of the woods I did say 'my Sabbath was born near here'  ;D

I trust you appreciated the pristine litter-free Peregrine Path, after a fellow ranger and I took 2 black bags of crap off it yesterday!

« Reply #1178 on: 03 May, 2011, 08:30:08 pm »

Yep it was me  ;D

I trust you appreciated the pristine litter-free Peregrine Path, after a fellow ranger and I took 2 black bags of crap off it yesterday!

Yep we fully appreciated it in all it's glory  ;D

Ray 6701

• SO @ T
    • Tamworth cycling club
« Reply #1179 on: 04 May, 2011, 03:28:10 pm »
Me & Datameister bumped into GiroPaul today outside the cafe at Fradley junction  :thumbsup:
SR 2010/11/12/13/14/15
RRTY. PBP. LeJoG 1400. LEL.

« Reply #1180 on: 04 May, 2011, 06:36:03 pm »
CrinklyLion this morning, on her way to Wednesday. Only spotted at the last minute as I was being overtaken by my boss who'd just cycled out of a side road as I passed.

If I had a baby elephant, it could help me wash the car. If I had a car.

See my recycled crafts at www.wastenotwantit.co.uk

Tourist Tony

• Supermassive mobile flesh-toned black hole
« Reply #1181 on: 04 May, 2011, 07:26:34 pm »
If it was this morning, she was already in Wednesday.

« Reply #1182 on: 04 May, 2011, 07:28:32 pm »
If it was this morning, she was already in Wednesday.

Yes, but I meant the sort of extra-capitalised WEDNESDAY often known to culminate in posts on the RANT thread....
If I had a baby elephant, it could help me wash the car. If I had a car.

See my recycled crafts at www.wastenotwantit.co.uk

CrinklyLion

• The one with devious, cake-pushing ways....
« Reply #1183 on: 06 May, 2011, 11:47:24 pm »
Mr Bunbury, in the Den, collecting his Aldi shopping and drinking tea.

Karla

• car(e) free
    • Lost Byway - around the world by bike
« Reply #1184 on: 07 May, 2011, 05:33:26 pm »
Aidan, in Pocklington, drinking coffee and selling me some shoes.  I hope your knee gets better and I see you on The Lincoln in 2 weeks!

« Reply #1185 on: 07 May, 2011, 06:10:41 pm »
Aidan, in Pocklington, drinking coffee and selling me some shoes.  I hoe your knee gets better and I see you on The Lincoln in 2 weeks!

Greg, great to meet you! I'll be at the Docs on Monday , and I'll be taking it very easy on the knee for the next few days. dont want to DNS another so soon :(

CrinklyLion

• The one with devious, cake-pushing ways....
« Reply #1186 on: 07 May, 2011, 06:15:41 pm »
Aidan, in Pocklington

See, I told you he wasn't a figment of my imagination.  Unless your new shoes are as well....

« Reply #1187 on: 07 May, 2011, 06:21:16 pm »
Aidan, in Pocklington

See, I told you he wasn't a figment of my imagination.  Unless your new shoes are as well....
;D

« Reply #1188 on: 09 May, 2011, 08:10:58 am »
TT walking along the platform at Gatwick train station yesterday evening. I was on a rather crowded train at the time and feared that had I got up to bang on the window some bugger would have had my seat.
[Quote/]Adrian, you're living proof that bandwidth is far too cheap.[/Quote]

« Reply #1189 on: 09 May, 2011, 08:14:46 am »
Spotted by Charlotte in the park yesterday - on yet another nice new steed!!!
Your Royal Charles are belong to us.

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1190 on: 09 May, 2011, 09:07:28 am »
I saw Origamist this morning.  He shot past near Stockwell, then I stayed with him to Oval, where some waltzing motor vehicles tangled things up a bit (no collisions, thankfully).  I didn't have a hope of getting back near him after that :(
Getting there...

Tourist Tony

• Supermassive mobile flesh-toned black hole
« Reply #1191 on: 09 May, 2011, 01:41:29 pm »
TT walking along the platform at Gatwick train station yesterday evening. I was on a rather crowded train at the time and feared that had I got up to bang on the window some bugger would have had my seat.

About half six? I was on my way to the folk club straight after work. This time of year I take the train and ride the last bit; once it gets brighter later I ride all the way. Very, very busy dual carriageway.

« Reply #1192 on: 09 May, 2011, 05:09:46 pm »
That would be about right.
[Quote/]Adrian, you're living proof that bandwidth is far too cheap.[/Quote]

woollypigs

• Mr Peli
    • woollypigs
« Reply #1193 on: 09 May, 2011, 10:13:19 pm »
Spend a great and very sunny afternoon in Copenhagen with Gus. Looking at bike and tasting beers
Current mood: AARRRGGGGHHHHH !!! #bollockstobrexit

« Reply #1194 on: 10 May, 2011, 10:09:08 pm »
A Butterfly appearing to be heading in a homeward direction, as I was in the area on a long detour to the shop at the end of the road.  ;D

California Dreaming

« Reply #1195 on: 10 May, 2011, 10:35:21 pm »
A Butterfly appearing to be heading in a homeward direction, as I was in the area on a long detour to the shop at the end of the road.  ;D

That was a long detour! Sorry I took so long to realise it was you - my thoughts were: ooh bike... ooh, light is on...that's bright, is it a cyo...no, it might be a fly...oh, it's Thing2!!! By which time, you'd whizzed past and I only saw your carradice :-[ ;D. It's been a long day.
Quote from: Kim
^ This woman knows what she's talking about.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #1196 on: 10 May, 2011, 11:52:05 pm »
Sorry I took so long to realise it was you - my thoughts were: ooh bike... ooh, light is on...that's bright, is it a cyo...no, it might be a fly...oh, it's Thing2!!! By which time, you'd whizzed past and I only saw your carradice

"You know you're a cyclist when..."

« Reply #1197 on: 11 May, 2011, 09:31:34 am »
Sorry I took so long to realise it was you - my thoughts were: ooh bike... ooh, light is on...that's bright, is it a cyo...no, it might be a fly...oh, it's Thing2!!! By which time, you'd whizzed past and I only saw your carradice

"You know you're a cyclist when..."

... You watch an attractive young lady cycling through the traffic lights you're waiting to turn green, and your first thought is "That's not fixed, she's freewheeling...".

I've been around here too long...
Actually, it is rocket science.

Regulator

• That's Councillor Regulator to you...
« Reply #1198 on: 11 May, 2011, 09:40:03 am »
I got caught, by Dr Mekon, having a crafty fag in the smoking shelter at Addenbrookes this morning...  :-[

;D
Quote from: clarion
I completely agree with Reg.

Green Party Councillor

clarion

• Tyke
« Reply #1199 on: 11 May, 2011, 09:41:42 am »
I got caught, by Dr Mekon, having a crafty fag in the smoking shelter at Addenbrookes this morning...  :-[

;D

Spill the beans - who was it? ;)
Getting there...