Author Topic: Troublesome farmer  (Read 7976 times)

Re: Troublesome farmer
« Reply #25 on: 25 February, 2021, 12:32:27 pm »

Mrs Pingu

• Who ate all the pies? Me
    • Twitter
« Reply #26 on: 25 February, 2021, 04:52:28 pm »
Poke them back in? Really. Yuk. Think it's probably a bit too late for that anyway.
Do not clench. It only makes it worse.

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #27 on: 25 February, 2021, 04:59:15 pm »
IIRC There are grades of prolapsing piles.

It is best to pop them back if possible.

If they stay out and can't be replaced it can get nasty.

Mrs Pingu

• Twitter
« Reply #28 on: 25 February, 2021, 05:07:08 pm »
 :-\

If it's been like that for over a year it is still worth it?

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #29 on: 25 February, 2021, 05:25:26 pm »
Unlikely to be possible.

Might be best to Seek Medical Advice but I'm not sure I'd bother if I were mostly untroubled.

I suppose iPhone pic and Remote Consultation might be a workable suggestion.

ian

« Reply #30 on: 25 February, 2021, 05:26:26 pm »
Eww.

All sounds like the sort of thing Edwina Currie would do to John Major.

A young colleague once told me that her boyfriend let her do it to him. I can't remember if it was her idea or his, but she said that afterwards she found she couldn't respect him any more and had to end the relationship.

A lesson for us all.

A friend of mine once explained that her boyfriend (subsequently ex-ed) was game for this activity, far keener than she to indulge, so finally, she acceded to his pestering. To facilitate the activity, she visited an online retailer of sexual accoutrements and let's just say she ordered large. Apparently, his enthusiasm for the activity didn't stretch to an entire twelve inches of ribbed silicone.

In other news, this thread makes me very happy about my anus.

« Reply #31 on: 25 February, 2021, 05:30:25 pm »
It is best to pop them back if possible.

And, unless I'm very much mistaken, Regulator is offering his services and considerable expertise.

I think Legs should take him up on his offer. It's not gay, its a medical procedure.

Kim

• Timelord
    • Fediverse
« Reply #32 on: 25 February, 2021, 05:31:23 pm »
A young colleague once told me that her boyfriend let her do it to him. I can't remember if it was her idea or his, but she said that afterwards she found she couldn't respect him any more and had to end the relationship.

A lesson for us all.

That heterosexuals can be really weird sometimes?

Mrs Pingu

• Twitter
« Reply #33 on: 25 February, 2021, 05:36:15 pm »
Unlikely to be possible.

Might be best to Seek Medical Advice but I'm not sure I'd bother if I were mostly untroubled.

Fair enough.  If I'd known that then I would have given it a go, I didn't think there was a lot to be done about them but clearly I was wrong. It's not been too much bother since it initially appeared (which was a bit unpleasant).

citoyen

• Occasionally rides a bike
« Reply #34 on: 25 February, 2021, 05:46:56 pm »
That heterosexuals can be really weird sometimes?

Indeed.
"The future's all yours, you lousy bicycles."

« Reply #35 on: 25 February, 2021, 06:38:10 pm »

No-one deserves to see a pic of my beleaguered ringpiece!

« Reply #36 on: 25 February, 2021, 06:45:25 pm »
Pumpé's Ear

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #37 on: 25 February, 2021, 06:48:34 pm »

No-one deserves to see a pic of my beleaguered ringpiece!

You prefer face to place?

ian

« Reply #38 on: 25 February, 2021, 06:48:46 pm »
Probably best to check whether or not you have 'family sharing' enabled for your photos before attempting any photographic self-examination.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #39 on: 26 February, 2021, 12:33:59 am »
A lesson for us all.

That heterosexuals people can be really weird sometimes?
IFTFY
 8)
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #40 on: 01 March, 2021, 10:08:21 pm »
What the OP is describing was at first ameliorated by the prescribed ointments, and then cured by something with a seat vs a saddle. My posterior, perenium and I couldn't be happier.
Cruzbike V2k, S40

« Reply #41 on: 15 August, 2021, 08:28:42 pm »
I finally got round to making an appointment with my GP for a consultation.  He’s going to be video-calling me tomorrow… I don’t know if he’s going to want me to aim my iPhone towards my tailpipe, or call me in for a face-to-face, but that’s one call that the Kremlin wouldn’t be wanting to intercept!

jiberjaber

• ... Fancy Pants \o/ ...
  • ACME S&M^2
« Reply #42 on: 15 August, 2021, 10:36:12 pm »
LOL - I had the same, they eventually arranged a consultant visit, which they screwed up by being by phone, after 3 months later I finally got a face 2 face appointment and I'm going under the knife on Friday.... first operation in my life but I am sure it'll be OK - I'm looking forward to being released from my agony since October! 
Regards,

Joergen

« Reply #43 on: 23 August, 2021, 11:12:10 am »
Hope that your op went well, jiberjaber!  10 months of agony sounds like a bad case.  By contrast, I don't think mine are at all bad as farmers go - just a single grape that occasionally needs attention.

I had a face-to-face with my GP last Monday and he gave the thumbs-up to the fingers-up approach.  GP (who has a lot of experience in performing pile-banding operations) recommended using Sudocrem in the sore area, and (spoiler for the squeamish)
(click to show/hide)

I don't know whether it's coincidence, but after 6 months of itchiness and soreness, I've felt a marked improvement just in this last week.

jiberjaber

• ... Fancy Pants \o/ ...
  • ACME S&M^2
« Reply #44 on: 23 August, 2021, 12:29:19 pm »
OP went OK - was far better than I expected in terms of it was the first OP I've ever had. 
I think the surgeon must have opened up and climbed in judging by the bruises.

It was a polyp that was removed, about 2-3 inches long from what I remember of the conversation in the recovery room though no idea if it was just one or more. I've got a fair bit of stitching up there as a result. It's off for a biopsy and I've a follow up consultation in a couple of weeks so I'll get the details then, unfortunately I don't think I'll get it back to keep (there was talk of sending it to Pritti Patel as a gift! LOL) .

Recovery going OK but not back on the bike yet, before the OP the Consultant said I should be able to ride after the weekend but on discharge I was getting a telling off from the staff nurse for even considering it.

I was due to ride on a course tomorrow but I've just cancelled to give the internals more time to heal!

It does feel like I am on the mend though and in a better position that I was pre-OP with everything down there, just needs time to heal now..
Regards,

Joergen

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #45 on: 23 August, 2021, 12:52:02 pm »
Glad you're on the mend.
Follow-up for polyps often means a colonoscopy.

The 'Poo Sticks' thread might inform.

Get well soon!

« Reply #46 on: 23 August, 2021, 12:59:13 pm »
Good to hear, jiberjaber.  Keep on mendin'!

« Reply #47 on: 23 August, 2021, 01:22:07 pm »
Good to hear it went well.  I would listen to the surgeon about getting back on the bike. Nurses tend to be very conservative

hellymedic

• Just do it!
« Reply #48 on: 23 August, 2021, 04:39:00 pm »
Personally, I would listen to my bottom before any well-intentioned advice from Others  ;)

« Reply #49 on: 23 August, 2021, 10:43:00 pm »
Personally, I would listen to my bottom before any well-intentioned advice from Others  ;)
Indeed: in the words of Scandi popular beat combo Roxette, “listen to your arse, there’s nothing else you can do…”