Author Topic: Peeing in public  (Read 21653 times)

FatBloke

• I come from a land up over!
Re: Peeing in public
« Reply #100 on: 13 March, 2009, 10:27:52 am »
With regards to drugs in London pubs, the police once advised to cover the flat surfaces in the cubicles with vaseline, so people couldn't put powder on them. I'd have thought that providing ample supplies of free vaseline in toilets would cause other problems...
We spray the cistern tops with WD40. It has an added advantage that if it doesn't deter the scrotes from sniffing the coke in the first place it induces nasal haemorrhaging.   :demon:
This isn't just a thousand to one shot. This is a professional blood sport. It can happen to you. And it can happen again.

Re: Peeing in public
« Reply #101 on: 13 March, 2009, 10:39:52 am »
We spray the cistern tops with WD40. It has an added advantage that if it doesn't deter the scrotes from sniffing the coke in the first place it induces nasal haemorrhaging.   :demon:

A sticker above any likely surfaces saying you do that, but not actually doing it, has been shown to be much more effective.

I think the best one was a "No snorting" sign (with a picture similar to the no smoking sign) and the text "All surfaces treated with drug neutralising chemicals, feel free to waste your drugs."
"Yes please" said Squirrel "biscuits are our favourite things."