Author Topic: Super-Twat  (Read 897119 times)

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
Re: Super-Twat
« Reply #5150 on: 16 December, 2021, 01:09:14 am »
Yes but you see she can’t go to jail coz will no-one think of the children!

Judge Lazzfreys: Ms Price, you clearly didn’t think of the children!  Take her down!
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5151 on: 16 December, 2021, 09:27:49 am »
Do they have Godwin's Law in the Netherlands?

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-59677593

Bzzzt, thankyou for playing.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

ian

« Reply #5152 on: 16 December, 2021, 09:31:13 am »
Yes but you see she can’t go to jail coz will no-one think of the children!

Judge Lazzfreys: Ms Price, you clearly didn’t think of the children!  Take her down!

Generally, I don't agree with prison, but from what I read, she keeps doing the same over and over with no regard to the consequences of her actions (which must be clear to her by now). At this point, it's understandable that she feels she has impunity. She needs to think of someone else's kids, the ones that will one day end up splattered across the road by a coked-up nonentity's pink Range Rover.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5153 on: 16 December, 2021, 09:34:25 am »
Jenni Murray for conflating fully vaccinated with fully protected on the front page of a national newspaper. Admittedly that is the Daily Heil, but still
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

« Reply #5154 on: 16 December, 2021, 09:47:36 am »
Jenni Murray for conflating fully vaccinated with fully protected on the front page of a national newspaper. Admittedly that is the Daily Heil, but still
I suspect that is the headline editor.

Curious about this, I braved the cesspit. Couldn't find any mention of Jenni claiming fully vaccinated == fully protected.

She did say "I'm as protected as it is possible to be."
<i>Marmite slave</i>

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5155 on: 16 December, 2021, 09:56:09 am »
I suspect that is the headline editor.

Curious about this, I braved the cesspit. Couldn't find any mention of Jenni claiming fully vaccinated == fully protected.

She did say "I'm as protected as it is possible to be."
the headline (which as you say could be the headline editor) says I’m jabbed to the eyeballs so I’m going to party. I paraphrase.
For every complex problem in the world, there is a simple and easily understood solution that’s wrong.

ian

« Reply #5156 on: 16 December, 2021, 11:23:24 am »
Every Conservative MP. The whole lot of them.

It's reached the point that whenever I see a comment from MP, I just know their party allegiance, just by the fact it's always sublimely moronic. It's so bad you just want to put your head in your hands and sob. Or if it's after 3pm, drink gin.

I'm sure there must have once been OK-ish, reasonably erudite, Conservatives MPs? Our former MP could at least construct sentences that weren't entirely made from stupid. Admittedly, any actual sentence that didn't sound like a small random collision of words from my current MP would be an achievement of note. I wrote to her to point out my dissatisfaction with my current representation and she sent me back a document about Brexit 'achievements' (it seems this is her response to everything). At least she's only got a support role for the stellar cast of stupid, but really how to compete?

By contrast, and I used to be fairly apolitical, the majority of comments I see from non-Conservative MPs seem reasoned and sensible.

rogerzilla

• When n+1 gets out of hand
« Reply #5157 on: 16 December, 2021, 11:41:53 am »
All the intelligent ones went in the purge, because they knew Brexit was a cretinous idea.
Hard work sometimes pays off in the end, but laziness ALWAYS pays off NOW.

« Reply #5158 on: 16 December, 2021, 02:39:04 pm »
Every Conservative MP. The whole lot of them.

It's reached the point that whenever I see a comment from MP, I just know their party allegiance, just by the fact it's always sublimely moronic. It's so bad you just want to put your head in your hands and sob. Or if it's after 3pm, drink gin.

I'm sure there must have once been OK-ish, reasonably erudite, Conservatives MPs? Our former MP could at least construct sentences that weren't entirely made from stupid. Admittedly, any actual sentence that didn't sound like a small random collision of words from my current MP would be an achievement of note. I wrote to her to point out my dissatisfaction with my current representation and she sent me back a document about Brexit 'achievements' (it seems this is her response to everything). At least she's only got a support role for the stellar cast of stupid, but really how to compete?

By contrast, and I used to be fairly apolitical, the majority of comments I see from non-Conservative MPs seem reasoned and sensible.
I agree.  I still sometimes read their statements and just wonder how they can tie their shoelaces even.

TheLurker

• Goes well with magnolia.
« Reply #5159 on: 16 December, 2021, 03:32:22 pm »
Quote from: chrisbainbridge
...  I still sometimes read their statements and just wonder how they can tie their shoelaces even.
Slip on shoes, with a big L on one and an R on the other.
Τα πιο όμορφα ταξίδια γίνονται με τις δικές μας δυνάμεις - Φίλοι του Ποδήλατου

« Reply #5160 on: 16 December, 2021, 03:39:47 pm »
I never envisioned a future where I'd find myself in agreement with the likes of Ken Clarke, John Major, and Michael Heseltine.

Such is the measure of how far to the right the tories have moved; I can only assume their stupidity derives from their vainglorious leader.

« Reply #5161 on: 16 December, 2021, 03:42:06 pm »
I never envisioned a future where I'd find myself in agreement with the likes of Ken Clarke, John Major, and Michael Heseltine.

Such is the measure of how far to the right the tories have moved; I can only assume their stupidity derives from their vainglorious leader.
How perspicacious of you. That resonates very strongly, and wasn't something I had considered until now.  They almost all come across as a combined Voice of Reason. Scary times.
Rust never sleeps

« Reply #5162 on: 16 December, 2021, 03:47:29 pm »
Joy Morrissey (nope, I'd never heard of her either) for a tweet she sent (and has now deleted) - "Perhaps the unelected Covid public health spokesperson should defer to what our ELECTED members of Parliament and the prime minister have decided."

At the bottom of this article - https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-59686090
Rust never sleeps

Redlight

• Enjoying life in the slow lane
« Reply #5163 on: 16 December, 2021, 03:51:22 pm »
Joy Morrissey (nope, I'd never heard of her either) for a tweet she sent (and has now deleted) - "Perhaps the unelected Covid public health spokesperson should defer to what our ELECTED members of Parliament and the prime minister have decided."

The generally appalling Steve Baker has weighed in, even more threateningly

https://twitter.com/SteveBakerHW/status/1471438394421035012

Apparently, experts should keep their mouths shut if ministers are talking bollocks
Why should anybody steal a watch when they can steal a bicycle?

Mr Larrington

• A bit ov a lyv wyr by slof standirds
  • Custard Wallah
    • Mr Larrington's Automatic Diary
« Reply #5164 on: 16 December, 2021, 04:40:32 pm »

La Morrissey has previous in here - HF noted at the time:

In a way it's quite heartening to discover than Morrissey isn't even the worst Morrissey

The Overton Window is, thanks to the relentless torrent of shit emanating from our Glorious Leader and his minions in both politics and the media, about the size of a cat-flap.
External Transparent Wall Inspection Operative & Mayor of Mortagne-au-Perche
Satisfying the Bloodlust of the Masses in Peacetime

Pingu

• Put away those fiery biscuits!
  • Mrs Pingu's domestique
    • the Igloo
« Reply #5165 on: 16 December, 2021, 08:15:35 pm »
...  I still sometimes read their statements and just wonder how they can tie their shoelaces even.

R and Far R ITYM.

ian

« Reply #5166 on: 16 December, 2021, 08:44:13 pm »

I swear they are manufacturing new ones by the day. We need more stupid. Turn on the machine!

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5167 on: 16 December, 2021, 09:43:54 pm »

R and Far R ITYM.
The traditionalist amongst them will be wearing shoes old enough that they are not ‘handed’ from a time when serfs new their place and we’re thankful for it.

« Reply #5168 on: 16 December, 2021, 09:55:30 pm »

Somebody should point out the mega shitshow caused by the unelected Grim brothers:  Scummings and Tossed, er Cummings and Frost.

Giraffe

• I brake for Giraffes
« Reply #5169 on: 17 December, 2021, 09:18:02 am »

I swear they are manufacturing new ones by the day. We need more stupid. Turn on the machine!
I guess that a lot of the female politicians have stopped wearing knickers since C&A closed.
2x4: thick plank; 4x4: 2 of 'em.

« Reply #5170 on: 17 December, 2021, 09:30:06 am »
It's all about moving the focus of attention from the by election.  Having been roundly trounced you can bet any and all Tories in news studios will be talking about anything but the by election, lockdown parties and wallpaper.

TheLurker

« Reply #5171 on: 17 December, 2021, 12:01:14 pm »
Quote from: Polar Bear
It's all about moving the focus of attention from the by election...
They'll be lucky, there seemed to a palpable sense of glee amongst the journalists today at having such an exciting story to report and I can't see them being deflected by the dismal attempts of the want-wits in the current administration, "Ooh! Look! A squirrel."  The Sunday political programmes are going to have a field day.

Beardy

• Shedist
« Reply #5172 on: 17 December, 2021, 12:33:52 pm »
If anyone turns up for them.

TheLurker

« Reply #5173 on: 17 December, 2021, 06:24:54 pm »
If anyone turns up for them.
When's that ever stopped journalists from sucking the very marrow from the bones of a juicy story?  Anyway, you can bet opposition party representatives will be queueing up to administer a further public kicking in the fork err rub their faces in it umm discuss the significance of the result. :)

« Reply #5174 on: 21 December, 2021, 11:15:21 am »
I'd never heard of Alex Deane before today but what a vile piece of tory flotsum imho.

He was on a segment of Good Morning Britain this morning and was perhaps the least endearing person that I have seen on a clip of television since Piers Morgan CBE.

Don't punish yourself by watching him on YouTube in a feature about whether Johnson has lost control of the party and government.