Off Topic > Arts and Entertainment

What was the last film you watched?

<< < (892/2092) > >>

tiermat:
A Million Ways to Die in the West

Typical Seth Macfarlane, lots of gags about abnormal bodily functions, sex, fighting and death.

I found it a bit MEH, to be honest, sort of a bit like "Ted goes to 1882".  It was also obvious that some of the "Family Guy" gags just don't transfer to real life (I am thinking of the ice block bit)

Mr Larrington:
Road.

Documentary about the Dunlop dynasty.  Pretty good on the whole though I think I'd have preferred them to leave the footage of Robert's fatal accident on the cutting-room floor.

Andrew:
The Lego Movie - meets, exceeds actually, my previously mentioned criteria of 'a good film'. Just watch it. A peach of a script, some excellent gags and an altogether fresh movie experience.

Pickled Onion:
Only Lovers Left Alive

"Cult" vampire film with Tom Hiddleston, Tilda Swinton and John Hurt.

Pure unadulterated drivel. In future I must remember that just because a film is rated 10-stars by many and 1-star by others, it is not necessarily the case that the 1-starrers have missed the point.  ::-) OK, it's pretty, and the music is interesting, but my goodness the dialogue! Didn't anyone dare mention it to the great Jim Jarmusch at any point during filming?

Jakob:
Lucy. Even with the poor reviews, I expected more. Only saved by Scarlett Johanson.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version