General Category > The Knowledge

The return of Bicycle Repair Man

(1/6) > >>

Bicycle Repair Man:
Now then people, after an absence of some years here I am again. I used to get notifications when posts relevant to me appeared but for some reason they stopped then life got in the way and I lost contact. I notice my original thread is still pinned so it must be of some use ;D If I can be of any assistance to anyone feel free to ask. I have more or less retired now, l'm not doing any more framebuilding courses and only doing the odd bit of  building/repair work and painting just to keep myself off the streets although the farm keeps me busy, I seem to spend most of my time cutting grass.

Dave Yates

Jurek:

--- Quote from: Bicycle Repair Man on 30 June, 2021, 09:53:45 pm ---Now then people, after an absence of some years here I am again. I used to get notifications when posts relevant to me appeared but for some reason they stopped then life got in the way and I lost contact. I notice my original thread is still pinned so it must be of some use ;D If I can be of any assistance to anyone feel free to ask. I have more or less retired now, l'm not doing any more framebuilding courses and only doing the odd bit of  building/repair work and painting just to keep myself off the streets although the farm keeps me busy, I seem to spend most of my time cutting grass.

Dave Yates

--- End quote ---
Yay!

aidan.f:
Dave nice to have you back hope you get some good questions, I'm sure the answers will be.

nuttycyclist:
Welcome back

Canardly:
Good to see you back in this place.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version